Search results

1. Anyone work for Openreach?

Hi, Anyone here work for Openreach? As a field engineer I’ve passed a few stages of Openreach interviews and have an assessment day next week, The job looks attractive to me own basically own boss, field based, good training etc.. But what’s it really like ? Anyone here have an insight?
  2. Dtuk mpg

Nice to have the power on tap, but I don’t always use it
  3. Dtuk mpg

Thanks for the info, I seem to get limp in any setting at map 1 even in the - And map 2 will Only run on -2
  4. Dtuk mpg

Just out of interest what are people finding is the best map for mpg sure all the maps give an impressive increase but if I can gain a few mpg or no worse off when cruising then it’s all good
  5. Dtuk mpg

For those running dtuk crd3+ boxes on the 184 tdi engines what setting would you recommend that gives the best mpg?
  6. Fitted my Liquid Gauge today

in what way?
  7. Fitted my Liquid Gauge today

i still prefer a scangauge2
  8. Best Looking TDi!!!

my Fr+
  9. Terrible Snow Grip

read a review somewhere saying they dont grip well below 6 degrees
  10. price of second hand 1.9 TDI 150 FR

south wales mate heres my car http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1303425.htm
  11. price of second hand 1.9 TDI 150 FR

i got one for sale on pistonheads 55 plate FR+ with 32,000 miles in silver,fsh. for £8500
  12. sound of pd150 diesel - good???

turbo whistles well after a good dose of millers
  13. after a bit of info on Ibiza

little worrying reading all those faults for this car!
  14. Never seen 50+mpg!!!!!

on a good spin you should see 50+mpg easily,i certainly do.
  15. HIDS installed on my Leon FR+

yer they are are good stuff
  16. HIDS installed on my Leon FR+

so the chinese crap is better then?
  17. 500k Hids and Side Lights

ive had 5000k and 6000k on my past cars and found 6000k too blue for me,the 5000k were the best in my opinion and have to say they were ideal,a really nice colour (slight hint of blue and white just right)and floods the road with brilliant white light. They really do look the same as cars with...
  18. Which oil catch can have you got ?

you guys who have these catch cans notice less black smoke at all when acclerating?
  19. LCR or FR???? Can't make me mind up!!

ive got a fr+ with the cupra r styling,its the 150bhp engine,very nice car and smooth,deceptivly quick to you dont realise the speed your doing until you look at the speedo,with regards to the smoking of the diesel engines this is easily sorted by cleaning the egr valve out from all the crud and...
  20. disconnected egr and engine temp

is it me or does it take longer for the car to warm up from cold when the egr is disconnected??
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.