Search results

1. Do you love or hate the soundaktor?

really doesn't bother me to be fair..... love the exhaust fart though....
  2. Highly possible Cupra 300 purchase - Some questions...

I did mine as a personal contract hire through my Seat dealership and got £300 a month with a £79 deposit with 15000 a year over 4 years ...
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

All cleaned and sparkly....
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was 2 weeks from port to dealer and then 5 days at the dealers ... so just a bit under 3 weeks
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Same as mine bud ... picked it up last week ... worth the wait !!
  6. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Ha ... quality ... certainly makes me look forward to the drive home ...
  7. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Today I commuted to work (with a bloody big smile) for the first time since picking up my Cupra on Saturday ... well it certainly makes work more enjoyable!!!
  8. Wireless charging - iPhone 8 Plus

Picked up my Cupra this morning with the wireless charging.... I’ve got a wireless charging case for my iPhone 7 Plus and it works a treat .
  9. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Picked her up this morning ... WOW What a machine BIG SMILES
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Believe me it’ll be worth the wait .... picked mine up this morning .. WOW WHAT A CAR !! Got a smile from ear to ear !!!
  11. Stolen Cupra Birmingham

That is **** ... hope the bastards get theirs real soon !!
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It was all wrapped up still so thought I’d save it for next Saturday
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Called in to the dealership this morning to finalise the finance and pick the Reg No ... and he said did I wanna see it as it arrived an hour earlier ... Picking it up next Saturday morning ... whoop
  14. Options affecting Leon lead times

Yeah tad excited to be fair
  15. Options affecting Leon lead times

Paul out of curiosity is your order through a lease company or a dealership?
  16. Options affecting Leon lead times

I was quoted 20+ weeks ... but then after a few weeks it jumped up the queue ... so it can happen ..
  17. Options affecting Leon lead times

remain positive chaps ... I’ve been told today that mine should be delivered to the dealers on Tuesday and ready for collection on Thursday all going well... I ordered mine on Feb 21st and it was built 4 weeks later ... so the lead times do seem a bit random..
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I was told 3-5 weeks
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Do you mean sending off the credit check proposal form to VWFS ? I did mine over the phone and it was approved whilst I was on the phone ... order was confirmed same day ...
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Did you order through a Seat dealership or a lease company ? Maybe coincidence but from what I’ve seen and read on here it seems that dealership orders are appearing to move a bit quicker ... like i said though maybe pure coincidence...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise