Search results

1. Jay1601

2009 seat exeo 143bhp

Turn them off, unless your on about the day running lights then nothing you can do about them, unless you code them out with VCDS
  2. Jay1601

TUNING CHIP

Bang a map on it all it done, code out and blank off the EGR at the same time, code out the DPF aswel if you plan on smashing out the cells or replacing the pipe
  3. Jay1601

New discs and pads?

2 bolts and bleed easy 20 min job :p What is your current disc size, depending what you got could just get bigger disc and carriers Or get a good pad/disc combo I’m currently using BlackDiamond discs with ferrodo racing ds2500 not the cheapest but nice difference over OEM stuff
  4. Jay1601

New discs and pads?

Get Audi S4 brakes, straight swap Makes a big difference over standard size discs, the 345mm discs full nice behind 18”
  5. Jay1601

Spoliers - Boot lid and roof

I got the s-line/S4 spoiler on mine which removed off my old A4 Buy a S-line/S4 spoiler cut the fixing lugs off and bond to the boot, easy job, can be picked up cheap off eBay. You can buy cheap reps off eBay but unsure how well they fit This is my Exeo, spoiler originally came from a...
  6. Jay1601

Retrofits - Heated Seats and Washers

Here’s the Exeo wiring diagram for heated washer jets, may help others in the future very simple circuit, Seat are lazy and just run the jets off ignition feed meaning they are on all the time the car is running. Up to each if find another power source Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jay1601

Wheel Inspiration Needed

18” R8 reps from my old B7 18” Exeo ST Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jay1601

Coilovers for Exeo

No mate 100% the same as long as you get FWD as the Quattro is slightly different Fitted coilovers and complete S-line suspension from my old A4 to the Exeo
  9. Jay1601

Coilovers for Exeo

The complete suspension is the same as the Audi A4 B6/B7 Buy a kit which fits that all direct fit to the Exeo
  10. Jay1601

EXEO Suggested Gear Changes

If eco driving I can average between 58-60mpg With a mix of driving usually average between 50-55mpg Mapped/modified 2.0TDi If you got the software/cable you can see how many times the ECU has been played with
  11. Jay1601

Parcel shelf for ST

£75 is steep. The Audi A4 B6/B7 will also fit have a hunt about should be able to find something cheaper Just had a quick browse on eBay a fair few sub £50
  12. Jay1601

Head unit to fit the ST

RNSE is the OEM top spec unit But anything aftermarket will fit in, are you single or double dinn ?
  13. Jay1601

Exeo drivers seat

Will be Atleast one for airbag then could be another 2 depending on the seat if it’s electric and/or heated. Nothing needs to be reset aslong as the ignition is not switched on while swapping seats otherwise will throw the airbag light on.
  14. Jay1601

My 8 years with an Exeo ST

Meant to be changed at 75K or 5 years, I do mine every 60K, couple hour job no point risking it, rather spend £200 on belt/pump then do a top end rebuild.
  15. Jay1601

sport tech rear door moulding badges

Can’t find anything online matching that part number, curious what they look like, is it the equivalent to the s-line badge in the A4?
  16. Jay1601

sport tech rear door moulding badges

Any chance could stick some photos of them up mate
  17. Jay1601

fuel filler flap popper

Could probably retrofit one would need to drill couple holes by the filler cap for the popping mech to attach too. Far too much effort for me as takes no effort to just push the flap open
  18. Jay1601

fuel filler flap popper

That’s the B8/B8.5 chassis The B6/B7 never came with a popper I’ve had 2 A4 B7 Se and Sline
  19. Jay1601

fuel filler flap popper

The A4 doesn’t have a popper on them
  20. Jay1601

Folding mirrors

Very little to change with the RNSE, only option is to change was the screen brightness. Managed to code in the locking “chirp” but other then that very little can be added due to using the older B6/B7 control modules