Search results

1. saharv2

Body Panels How to soundproof your doors mk3

Hey guys ! I have been searching for a detailed guide how to soundproof / soundeaden your doors and couldn't really find something detailed enough. So I made a DETAILED video myself, should be enough for an avarage user and also added links for the materials I used in the description of the...
  2. saharv2

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I agree, but perl doesn't last for more than 3 months ( in the good case) on exteriors and not more than 2 weeks if the surface is not prepared properly, originaly I got the DLUX for my rims and had more than 3/4 left in the bottle so I figured why would I do the intire trim and plastic parts? I...
  3. saharv2

Awsome! hell ya, if my speakers were 6/10 when I turn up the volume above 50% now I would rate them 9/10! Also the interior feels more acoustic, the sound is noticably much better! how did you manage to do it without breaking the clips? they stay inside the metal and then taking them out is a...
  4. saharv2

Good stuff! I also made a video of how to do the sound insulation for your doors will be happy to get some comments if u did the same or if there is a better way to do it. Cheers!
  5. saharv2

3 year old faded plastic fix

Hey guys! My car is 3 years old already and the exterior plastic parts have started to fade... found a cheap and easy solution for it and made a video how to do it. Good luck! let me know if u have any questions!
  6. saharv2

Hey guys! My car is 3 years old already and the exterior plastic parts have started to fade... found a cheap and easy solution for it and made a video how to do it. Good luck! let me know if u have any questions!
  7. saharv2

Painted my rear bumper so it will look like a black rear defuser and also painted my mirrors black so now my FR looks more like a Cupra:) Did it with peelable paint check out my video explaining how to do it, results at the end! Cheers
  8. saharv2

I painted my rear bumper and mirrors with black plastidip to look like the cupra's also made a video of it and explained how to do it if any1 interested: enjoy!
  9. saharv2

How to soundproof your doors mk3

I am getting lots of messages about the glue type and how to make the sponge to stay put.. Ask from a local store next to your place for a glue who can glue acoustic sponge to plastic and (if needed in your country) be able to resist high tempertures. Cut the sponge as you like it's not an exact...
  10. saharv2

How to make your plastic and trim look like new

Hey guys! Today I used a nano coating called Cquartz DLUX by Carpro, gotta say I love it! it made my trim and plastic parts look like new and also gives a hidrophobic effect ! the contrast between my white paint and the black trim\ plastic looks so much better! I made a video of how to prepare...
  11. saharv2

I have coated my wheels and trim+ plastic parts with Cquartz DLUX ! My car looks like NEW ! love this stuff ! Made a video if any1 wanna see how to do it :
  12. saharv2

DIY Soundproofing

Check out my thread - I posted a detailed video on youtube, should help. https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/how-to-soundproof-your-doors-mk3.446900/#post-4801993
  13. saharv2

Thanks ! though personaly I would prefer using new ones since there is much more tention cause of the acoustic sponge. Up to u!
  14. saharv2

Glad that you like it ! Keep in mind that each door takes about 2-4 hours (1st door took me 4 hours and the 2nd took me 2 hours cause I already knew what to do) though I am sure it will take less time when you do it with the video (I had to figure everything myself) Let me know if you get any...
  15. saharv2

Guide now located in the new resources section of the site https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/resources/how-to-soundproof-your-doors-mk3.7/
  16. saharv2

Made a video of how to replace your fog lights

Hi guys, As some of you know our car (until 2016 if i'm not mistaken) had normal yellow fog lights which doesn't match the stock headlights. I made a detailed video of how to replace your fog bulbs with LED's without the use of a lift. As well as I found a super cheap bulb (10 USD + free...
  17. saharv2

RaceChip for Leon 1.8 TSI

Just spoke to a friend who is a mechanic at the dealer's store, he said APR would fit best no matter what, as long as I am not pushing full throtle every day my car should be fine. And if you take a look at the price gap between RaceChip Ultimate to the APR ECU there isn't such a big...
  18. saharv2

Well it seems like the price for the RS version should worth it .. it's even a bit cheap for what it gives.. so my question is : what's the catch ? why should I buy it and not go for a remapping with APR or something ?
  19. saharv2

Hey guys, Anyone tried the Racechip tuning ?(any of the options they give for tuning) I am considering to buy the RS version and wanted to see if there are any bad/ good feedbacks about it Cheers
  20. saharv2

Fog light error

Nope.. no access.. I don't really mind about the error if it won't do any harm and it is just a computer bug or something. Can it do any harm ? If it doesn't effect my car/ bulbs I can just leave it like that
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise