Search results

1. saharv2

3 year old faded plastic fix

Hey guys! My car is 3 years old already and the exterior plastic parts have started to fade... found a cheap and easy solution for it and made a video how to do it. Good luck! let me know if u have any questions!
  2. saharv2

How to make your plastic and trim look like new

Hey guys! Today I used a nano coating called Cquartz DLUX by Carpro, gotta say I love it! it made my trim and plastic parts look like new and also gives a hidrophobic effect ! the contrast between my white paint and the black trim\ plastic looks so much better! I made a video of how to prepare...
  3. saharv2

How to soundproof your doors mk3

Guide now located in the new resources section of the site https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/resources/how-to-soundproof-your-doors-mk3.7/
  4. saharv2

Made a video of how to replace your fog lights

Hi guys, As some of you know our car (until 2016 if i'm not mistaken) had normal yellow fog lights which doesn't match the stock headlights. I made a detailed video of how to replace your fog bulbs with LED's without the use of a lift. As well as I found a super cheap bulb (10 USD + free...
  5. saharv2

RaceChip for Leon 1.8 TSI

Hey guys, Anyone tried the Racechip tuning ?(any of the options they give for tuning) I am considering to buy the RS version and wanted to see if there are any bad/ good feedbacks about it Cheers
  6. saharv2

Fog light error

Hey guys, I'm driving leon FR 2016, recently I have changed the front fog bulbs to LED, and after about a minute or two with the fog lights on, I am getting an error message "check right fog light". Is there any way of fixing this without buying and installing a load resistor ? Are there any...
  7. saharv2

Adding an extra reverse light

Hi guys, As we all know Leon FR mk3 (2016) comes with only one reverse light. I was wondering if anyone has added another light on the other side ? Anyone has a clue how can I do it ?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise