Search results

1. Low boost

Hi, Iv just replaced the actuator and since having issues with it, it doesn’t seem to boost like before. In second gear foot down it only shows -0.73 bar and 0.69 at idle?
  2. HELP!! P334A & 10478 fault codes

I opened the actuator today and cleaned rust from the magnet and greased the slider etc. Cleared codes and fault is still coming up. Below are the codes. Does this mean it needs replacing now then and do these actuators need calibrating or can I just replace it, I heard if you turn ignition off...
  3. HELP!! P334A & 10478 fault codes

The turbo is at the front of the engine
  4. HELP!! P334A & 10478 fault codes

Last month my EPC light came on randomly and I switched car off and turned back on and it disappeared.. this has been happening more often. When the ecp light comes on I have no power and when I restart I have power back but it feels restricted, the car doesn’t pull well from 2nd gear. I scanned...
  5. Front brake pads & discs

https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/SEAT_Ibiza+Sport+Coupe_1.2_2015/p/car-parts/regular-service/car-service-parts/brake-pads/?101440568&1&c5c0c4ab1cc8ebc5f8edfcb26c607617ff0608a9&000036...
  6. Front brake pads & discs

So i go for 256mm and pads with the "T" looking lug ? and also do i need a special tool for winding the piston back ?
  7. Front brake pads & discs

Also when i do change the front brake and pads, do i need to bleed the system ?
  8. Front brake pads & discs

Are you able to check from these pictures , on the calliper I believe it says fs 11
  9. Front brake pads & discs

Can someone link me a pair of front brake pads and discs as when looking online, so many different sizes come up. Especially ECP, dont want to order wrong parts. Not after performance or anything. Seat ibiza fr 1.2tsi 2015
  10. Seat Ibiza FR 2015 Headunit replacement

a ZENEC TECHNICAL INFORMATION SEAT Ibiza (type 6J) conversion to ZENEC Z-E5514M 1) Vehicles without seat heating ex works Complaint: Button for ESP and SET no function Root cause: For vehicles without seat heating ex works, the power supply to pin 17 is not available Reading: a) Use the...
  11. Double din - hazard switch relocation issue

I cant find that part, do u know where i can get it and iv read issues about tpms button not working, is that resolved. how did u do it
  12. Double din - hazard switch relocation issue

Can you link me all parts needed please? i have only got the button panel - seat ibiza fr 2015
  13. Double din - hazard switch relocation issue

Did you manage to sort this ?
  14. Brakes

Not bad, ill go down and give it a go
  15. Brakes

yeah, there website doesn't categorise it properly, shows 2/3 different types and sizes which doesnt match up. Do you guys use ecp or go straight to manufacturer's website?
  16. Brakes

Hi, just after some advice Im looking to change my front brakes and want to know which brake discs and pads are decent. Looking on euro car parts theres so many to choose from. I do a lot of motorway miles & im not after performance. if someone could link me to some decent sets on eurocarparts...
  17. Fuel Filter

Always gone to shell & every other month i will put in vpower. Its a 1.2tsi
  18. bleeding brakes

guide on bleeding brakes on ibiza fr 2015 ? any tips and where to start. would it be NS rear first and work down to ns front ? and which brake fluid and brake does everyone use ? can you link me on euro car parts
  19. Fuel Filter

Just want to know if anyone changed fuel filter on ibiza fr 15 plate. Whats the procedure & what mileage did u change it at. Mines bit sluggish and been told to replace it at 20k. which fuse needs to be pulled out? thanks
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise