Search results

1. Low boost

Hi, Iv just replaced the actuator and since having issues with it, it doesn’t seem to boost like before. In second gear foot down it only shows -0.73 bar and 0.69 at idle?
  2. HELP!! P334A & 10478 fault codes

Last month my EPC light came on randomly and I switched car off and turned back on and it disappeared.. this has been happening more often. When the ecp light comes on I have no power and when I restart I have power back but it feels restricted, the car doesn’t pull well from 2nd gear. I scanned...
  3. Front brake pads & discs

Can someone link me a pair of front brake pads and discs as when looking online, so many different sizes come up. Especially ECP, dont want to order wrong parts. Not after performance or anything. Seat ibiza fr 1.2tsi 2015
  4. Brakes

Hi, just after some advice Im looking to change my front brakes and want to know which brake discs and pads are decent. Looking on euro car parts theres so many to choose from. I do a lot of motorway miles & im not after performance. if someone could link me to some decent sets on eurocarparts...
  5. bleeding brakes

guide on bleeding brakes on ibiza fr 2015 ? any tips and where to start. would it be NS rear first and work down to ns front ? and which brake fluid and brake does everyone use ? can you link me on euro car parts
  6. Fuel Filter

Just want to know if anyone changed fuel filter on ibiza fr 15 plate. Whats the procedure & what mileage did u change it at. Mines bit sluggish and been told to replace it at 20k. which fuse needs to be pulled out? thanks
  7. Gearbox oil change

Does anybody know how to change this on a seat ibiza fr 1.2tsi 2015 model, or where the plug is to drain ?
  8. Juddering

Hi, Just recently noticed with my car it vibrates on idle and feels like its jumpy. Even when driving and changing gears it feels like it's jumping or juddering. everytime i life clutch up to change gears i can feel it, Car was just serviced in november with SEAT. Mileage @ 19000 . was a major...
  9. Speaker adapters

can someone tell me if i have bought the correct speaker adapters, it said online 2012 onwards. Im replacing front door speakers on my 1.2tsi fr 2015 black & have bought these but they dont seem to line up with speakers. Speakers are 165mm...
  10. Rpm increases when a/c is turned on

hi, iv recently noticed that everytime i turn my ac on my rpm increases to 700-800, is this normal? i didnt notice this happening before, just realised it today and you can hear the fan working harder, any clues?
  11. Seat ibiza fr 2015 door panel removal

I want to remove the front door panels to upgrade speakers. I booked it in with halfords and the guys didnt know what they were doing and put it all back together. In the end the window was malfunctioning and would stop half way and would stop working and then after few minutes it would work...
  12. Upgrading Speakers

one of my front speakers has started to crackle so I am going to upgrade the front speakers. What i am wanting to know is what speakers are decent to fit at the moment, Wanting to spend a max of £80 or less really. i have seen the below but not sure if are any good. Can someone recommend pls. i...
  13. Fuse box

Does anyone have the fuse box layout for Seat Ibiza FR 1.2 tsi black 2015 in manual doesnt tell me what each fuse is for ! would be much appreciated
  14. High fuel consumption help!

urchased Seat back in october and car was fine until EML light came on, got it on diagnostics and came up with code p0136, possible lambda sensor fault. Cleared the code and after that eml light hasnt come back on, but i have noticed since then my car has been drinking a lot of fuel and my mpg...
  15. High fuel consumption

Purchased Seat back in october and car was fine until EML light came on, got it on diagnostics and came up with code p0136, possible lambda sensor fault. Cleared the code and after that eml light hasnt come back on, but i have noticed since then my car has been drinking a lot of fuel and my mpg...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise