Search results

1. willygoncray

Cupra 300 - Service/Warranty question

Has anyone taken their Cupra in for a service with mods on? I.e. induction kit or custom exhaust? Just wondering if it's best to remove the mods before popping in for warranty issues Cheers, Will
  2. willygoncray

NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

It has a Ramair Induction kit and yes you can hear the pops in the cabin.
  3. willygoncray

The ultimate front splitter thread

Cheers pal. See below :)
  4. willygoncray

That looks so sick mate
  5. willygoncray

NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

I can confirm that my manual 300 does pop a lot... see below. I do have an induction and resonator delete though. If anyone is looking to beef up their exhaust sound then I would defo recommend a res-delete :)
  6. willygoncray

I was in the same boat before I ordered mine! Maxton didn't have the facelift splitter when I was looking so, I had no choice but to go with Rieger. The standard alloys have been powder coated in gloss black to match the rest of the car :)
  7. willygoncray

Rieger on my 300 .
  8. willygoncray

Cupra 300 Resonator Delete

That may have been me! I'm based in Crawley but happy to give you a little show if you're in the area :)
  9. willygoncray

Maxton Design - Cupra 300??

Has anyone tried fitting any of the MD products to a Cupra 300? I am trying to find a spoiler and side skirts in gloss black but can't seem to find any for the newer 5F models... http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/shop/leon-iii-2012--.html Thanks Will
  10. willygoncray

AK's 2015 Dynamic Grey Cupra 280

That’s a solid build mate! I’ve driven past your car multiple times in my 300 on the way to the local Shell. It would be nice to hear it in person one day!!
  11. willygoncray

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

First detailing sesh done
  12. willygoncray

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Just had my alloys powder coated black but on a mystery blue... what do you guys think??
  13. willygoncray

There is some cutting required to get the original resonator off but it’s nothing over the top and seems to be easily reversible.
  14. willygoncray

Yes it’s the same sort of thing. My replacement pipe was custom made and welded on one of the sides. Seems like the vagsport pipe is clamped on both sides which makes it easier to remove...
  15. willygoncray

How old are we Cupra owners?

You’re not wrong . My insurance is the only negative I can come up with in regards to owning the 300 atm...
  16. willygoncray

Hi all, just had the resonator taken out of my 18 plate Cupra and I can’t believe how much the noise has changed! Alongside the deeper growl, the pops and bangs sound like gunfire every time I lift off the throttle in Cupra mode... If anyone is looking to get this done, I highly recommend...
  17. willygoncray

How old are we Cupra owners?

21 with Cupra 300 :cheeky:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise