Search results

1. Where to start?

I've made a few purchases, it's had one snow foam wash and dry but needs a deeper clean so I need time to do it and it to be a bit cooler. The collection so far; Meguiars gold class shampoo Autobrite snow foam lance, currently have the magifoam but will be getting anianot to try Autoglym bug...
  2. Where to start?

I want to get a decent selection of products, my wife has a T Roc on order that we're waiting for a build date for and I would like to keep that looking nice inside and out as well. She "cleaned" her Sportage last weekend and seemed to miss about 30% of it so I think I'll need to look after that...
  3. Where to start?

Two buckets, mitt and drying towel are already bought but I hadn't considered a citrus pre wash, any particular ones to look for? I don't think I'll ever have time for a clay bar so that won't be an issue. Interior is a funny one, never been a fan of wipes, may need to look in to that a little...
  4. Where to start?

I picked up my FR last week, it's got a few marks on the paintwork but nothing major and I would like to keep it looking clean. Now my daughter is 18 months old and it's bright for longer I can actually have some time to clean it properly. My thoughts; Get off any bugs and tar - product to be...
  5. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Picked up my new purchase, Leon FR.
  6. Picking up a Leon on Wednesday

After a nightmare journey from a training course in MK I made it over to Seat in Letchworth, quickly sorted out the part exchange, tax, signed the paperwork and drove through more traffic to get home. Will get used to it over the next few days and enjoy it.
  7. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

How much was the wrap? Looks great against the red.
  8. Picking up a Leon on Wednesday

Hi all, I have a deposit down on a Leon FR and I collect on Wednesday after work, I test drive a few cars and the Leon seemed the best fit for my wants and needs. It will be personal and business use so wanted something in the warm hatch category with a few toys. 2014 mk3, emocion red...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise