Search results

1. misil_espanol

Ceramic Wheel Coating - (And keeping these cupra 300 wheels clean!)

Has anyone used any of the fancy ceramic wheel coating treatments before? if so do you recommend any brands? Keeping these wheels clean is a nightmare and I'll like to make the task a little easier!
  2. misil_espanol

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It was bang on 16 weeks from order to keys in hand!
  3. misil_espanol

I can't see it being a different colour at all; it will just be the European name for it.
  4. misil_espanol

Ask and ye shall receive! I didn't catch much of the virtual cockpit but it's an absolutely fantastic feature and so glad I got it! (youtube will take a while to process but it should be 60fps and 4k when finished)
  5. misil_espanol

It's finally in my hands! The wait is so worth it, what a fantastic car! Manual / Monsoon Grey / 5 Door
  6. misil_espanol

Well guys after 17 weeks the car has made it to the dealer and I should be getting the keys this evening after work.
  7. misil_espanol

Options affecting Leon lead times

Awesome to hear! When did it arrive at Port? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  8. misil_espanol

I've just heard from my dealer and bearing in mind the car has been sat in the UK at port for nearly 3 weeks the transport company said it was scheduled for delivery it June [:@] They're aiming for it to be here next Monday but still no fixed or date. Something is really wrong with the logistics.
  9. misil_espanol

Goodness knows what they're up to, when I hear back I'll update on here again. The dealer said it was at Tyne the week before easter holiday but we both expected it to go to Grimsby given where the dealer is located.
  10. misil_espanol

My Cupra has been sat at the port since week commencing 26th march and it's still not at the dealership. No idea what's taking the transporter so long but hoping to hear back with some news this evening :/
  11. misil_espanol

Thanks for the reply; that's put my mind at ease a little bit but the whole 48 hours after signing thing still seems a little strange.
  12. misil_espanol

Mine's been sat at the port for nearly two weeks, I was really hoping it would of been ready by the end of this week! Apparently once it arrives at the dealership I need to sign some documents and then wait 48 hours before I can collect? Has anyone else had to do this? I went through the...
  13. misil_espanol

Are they supposed to be pirelli p zero? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  14. misil_espanol

I test drove and ordered mine at the dealership and they've been updating me along the way. If it's been a few weeks and I haven't heard anything I just pick up the phone and find out where it's at.
  15. misil_espanol

That's rough, mine was build week 7 (ordered 14th december), went back to week 22 and then came forward to week 11 so there's a chance yours might do the same pal.
  16. misil_espanol

Do you know which port yours is at?
  17. misil_espanol

Ordered 16th December (Monsoon Grey, Manual, 5 Door) and got the call last Friday (9th Feb) that she's on the boat on her way to UK port. Hopefully come the end of the month she'll be here ;)
  18. misil_espanol

Hi all, first post here on the forum :) I ordered my Cupra in December, I was originally build week 7 but got a call from the Bradford dealership and I've been assigned build week 10 now. This is the first I've seen of the Virtual Cockpit but fingers crossed I'll get that, too.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.