Search results

1. OBDeleven encodings

Most of the aftermarket sensors, that the dealerships usally install as a "gift", are not connected to the car. So you can't activate the optical parking system. It just won't work.
  2. OBDeleven encodings

Thanks for the 30 sec tip! That did it! The alarm tweek is confirmed to be working for me to!
  3. OBDeleven encodings

This is what it looks like now. About the question I asked you regarding the OEM alarm tweek. How did you test it, to see if it works?
  4. OBDeleven encodings

I own an Arona myself. I didn't change the color to green! And what does "rallenty" mean exactly? :) I was thinking of reseting, but I dindn't want to lose all the radio stations. But I will try it... Thanks again! Mille grazie!!
  5. OBDeleven encodings

I also tried the off road menu At first it seemed to be working but very quickly it started freezing up until the screen was blank. See the pictures below.
  6. OBDeleven encodings

First of all, thank you very much for sharing all this usefull information! About the OEM alarm tweek. How can I test it, to see if it works?
  7. Ibiza front parking sensors

In my case, Control Unit 72 isn't even listed. But even in your case, the front sesnors should be connected with the media unit. I think that after market sensors are usually not connected with the car, except of course for power supply purposes.
  8. Ibiza front parking sensors

I have installed after market parking sensors on the rear and I can't activate the optical parking system with OBDEleven. So I guess the sensors need to be factory installed. On the other hand, if you were able to activate the OPS for the rear sensors maybe you will have more luck thah me. Can...
  9. Ibiza Coding

What do you mean by "correct trim"? The coding worked with other adaptations. I just can't find the specific control unit 76 to enable the park pilot. But I have aftermarket rear sensors, so I guess this is the reason why...
  10. Ibiza Coding

Hello there! I have the OBD11 but when I connect it to my Arona the control unit does not show up. Any ideas?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.