Search results

1. Alloy Refurb - Colour Ideas??

Maybe anthracite or black for the main colour and then a darker red (or yellow if you're feeling really crazy) for the inside of the spokes, so you get a bit of a flash of colour without it being too in your face.
  2. VCDS or OBD Eleven Coding Tweaks

I've noticed that when you start the car it doesn't automatically select your driving mode if you've changed it. I looked in the manual and it does mentioned that this is the case and that it needs selecting each time you start the car (but why???). Does anyone know if there's a tweak for making...
  3. Fuel Consumption :-(

I got my 1.5 FR a week and a half ago and so far I'm really impressed with the MPG. I've had to do a fair few big journeys already and managed 55-57 mpg on motorway cruises which is just as good if not a bit better than my old 1.2 Hyundai i10 (6th gear and the eco cylinder shut off definitely...
  4. Car Built & Goodwill Gesture

Probably "lucky" in that 6 months is a long time, even with Seat's lead times being quite long compared to some. All going well I should have mine next week and I ordered it at the end of February so 3 months, that's for an FR 1.5 in red w/ Beats, spare wheel and the storage pack. What car did...
  5. Beats Audio

Same sort of things as the B&O really, sub in the boot and 6 speakers (2 front, 2 rear and 2 in the A pillars). Pretty sure the normal sound system is 4 speakers only.
  6. Loan Car

Definitely sounds like an SE or S (anything above has the bigger infotainment screen or DAB) and on the configurator, as KXL said, you can only pick either the 75ps 1 litre or 1.6 diesel for those models so MyCarCheck might have the data wrong. As others have said, if it is the 95ps that's...
  7. March 1st 2018

It's ridiculous that you can't get the two tone alloys on the FR's, really prefer them to the standard ones and don't want 18" wheels.
  8. Anyone ordered yet?

Ordered my Desire Red FR 1.5 last weekend, with Beats. Got it with the standard 17" wheels for slightly better comfort which I thought I might regret it because I hadn't seen any photos of those alloys on an actual car. But I realised yesterday there was bound to be some on Autotrader so I've...