Search results

1. '& Son' managed

Indulgent new Christmas toy, (Sportshifter gear knob) fitted and 40 mile tested

Treated myself to an impulse 'Black Friday Bargain' purchase for my 2019 six-speed Golf 7.5, maybe of interest to others on here. Researching online 'experts' (and others) all seemed to suggest Sportshifters are the dog's whotsits as far as replacement gear knobs go, better than the...
  2. '& Son' managed

Ibiza 1 UK brochure, (89-91)

Came across an A4-sized brochure for the 1st-generation Ibiza model only that I personally collected from a dealer back in 1990, (when I was researching/test-driving for my first brand-new car back then.) Printed in April 1989, it covers the basic 'Special', 'XL', 'GLX' and top 'SXI' trim...
  3. '& Son' managed

£85 plus VAT

Is the price each for the over-sized 17" Dunlops as fitted to the SE Dynamic Leon it seems. Reason I now know this is from a rant by Father after having picked-up a puncture, which being only 1" in from the edge of the tread cannot be repaired, (he was told) so a new tyre is needed. This is a...
  4. '& Son' managed

Any way to delete the 'Please connect a mobile phone' prompt?

As title really. I'm told that this prompt now comes up every time on the screen between the dials. Car didn't used to do that until recently and Father wants rid of it if possible. His ancient mobile is not a smartphone anyway and he probably wisely doesn't believe that hands free is a good...
  5. '& Son' managed

Folding door mirror operation question

Father has come-up with an awkward question which the both the handbook and I failed to answer. Is it possible to fold-in both door mirrors whilst, (slowly) driving through a narrow gap or somesuch? No obvious way looking at the controls, but it's certainly possible on most other cars fitted...
  6. '& Son' managed

How many keys?

As title really - myself and father are picking-up his new Leon tomorrow and I'm wondering how many keys it should come with. New to SEAT/recent VAG and IME it varies quite a bit from car maker to maker. My current Proton and Porsche came with 2 identical keys with a full set of buttons, the...
  7. '& Son' managed

Hi to you Leon pilots

Joined here today on behalf of dear Father, who is not online, but did take the radical step, (for him) to order a new car from a shortlist of three that I researched for him last October. He expects to take delivery of his new Leon 1.2 Dynamic hatch sometime soon....
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.