Search results

1. daniel_ley

Issue with driver's door not opening

Anyone ever had issues with doors not unlocking/opening? Seems to only happen when it's freezing cold but lately on my partner's 17 plate Leon the driver's door won't unlock and can't be opened from the inside or out. For the 3 years I owned the car from new I never had the issue so seems...
  2. daniel_ley

Contaminated Windscreen

Hi all. Has anyone had any experience with having a contaminated windscreen, and how to resolve it? I've got a 2020 FR Black Edition and the windscreen is just terrible in the cold or wet. I'm not sure if it's something I'm cleaning the vehicle with, or whether it was something that happened to...
  3. daniel_ley

Water Collecting In Door Sills

I've got a 2020 FR Black Edition and I've noticed that water is collecting in the rear door sills. So when it rains or when I wash the car and I then open the rear doors, a puddle of water which has collected in the sill gushes out and onto the floor... is this one of the quirks of the car, or...
  4. daniel_ley

Drivers Floor Mat Issue

Hi all. Got a 2017 Leon... and my drivers floor mat already has a hole in it, where the bottom of my right foot rests when I'm using the accelerator. Has anyone else had this issue? Never experienced it in any of my previous cars... and this is the first car I've had with Cruise Control so...
  5. daniel_ley

The Leon SC Is No Longer!

So while randomly browsing the Seat website on a quiet night shift I noticed the Leon SC didn't appear anywhere on the website... had a quick search online and it appears they've discontinued it! The Leon is now only available as a 5 door. Seems they're following suit of most other...
  6. daniel_ley

Third Party Maps on Apple CarPlay

Finally, come iOS 12, we'll be able to use third party map applications like Google Maps and Waze with CarPlay! Don't know about everyone else but I'm definitely not a fan of Apple Maps. I usually use the built in SatNav but it's not great for finding some locations so I've found, and Google...
  7. daniel_ley

Headlamp Washers - Where is the fuse?

I've seen a couple of posts about this, but none which answer my particular question. Does anyone know where the actual fuse for the headlamp washers is? Friend of mine can't get his headlamp washers working but for the life of us we can't find out where the actual fuse for it is?! Any help...
  8. daniel_ley

Multiple System Failure Messages

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has ever had a similar experience to what I did the other day... I've got a 17 plate Leon FR and it simply does not work in the snow AT ALL. Tyres are awful, they're Bridgestone tyres, and just have absolutely no grip in the snow/ice or even damp/wet road...