Search results

1. Wrong alloys

They said there was nothing they could do about it as it was a FREE upgrade
  2. What colour is your car?

Boheme purple, but just looks brown most of the time
  3. Wrong alloys

Update.. Contacted the dealer and was only told 'factory ran out of 18's' and was told as its a mobility car they dont have to change them
  4. Wrong alloys

I didn’t order any options, it was a free upgrade and yes I have the mobility order form that states 18 inch alloys
  5. Wrong alloys

i got 17's but ordered 18's
  6. Boheme purple

I have the Boheme purple and it looks nothing like the pics, it looks Brown most of the time
  7. Wrong alloys

had my car for a month now and only just noticed that it has been supplied with the wrong size wheels, is there anything I can do about it? Thanks
  8. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Collected it from the dealers and drove it home
  9. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Arrive at deals today, ST FR 180 dsg
  10. New car

Got sent a pic of my car from the dealer today, gotta wait till next week to collect
  11. Order Lead Times

Just got a call from the dealer and after 20 weeks of waiting my car has arrived
  12. New Leon - Build Date Confirmation ?

Well after 17 weeks of waiting my car has finally been built, just gotta wait till it gets here now
  13. New Leon - Build Date Confirmation ?

No other options, didn’t help it took my deal 5 weeks to place the order
  14. New Leon - Build Date Confirmation ?

i ordered a fr st 180 dsg, build week 18 so wont have it till june
  15. New Leon - Build Date Confirmation ?

i ordered mine on the 6th of jan, didnt get a confimed build date untill middle of march
  16. Order Lead Times

Leon st fr 180 dsg, ordered 6th of jan
  17. Order Lead Times

Just got a update to mine, the build week has come forward to week 18, but dealer thinks it will still take upto 5 weeks after that before they deliver the car
  18. Order Lead Times

Reading them lead times and what the dealer tells you are so far apart its unreal...
  19. Order Lead Times

Lying Dealers Ordered my Leon ST FR in jan, got phoned about 3 weeks ago saying my build week is 1st of april. Got a call from Motorbility today turns out the dealer is talking crap, my build weeks is 27 and will have to wait another 6 weeks after that for delivery