Search results

1. Options affecting Leon lead times

Ordered a 1.2 se dynamic tech in august. Got promised december delivery date. It finally got to the dealership in late feb. Collected it march 1st as 18 plate. To the dealers credit they gave me an ibiza fr courtesy car from december so i have been driving around for free since then but it...
  2. Leon MK3/5F Front Bumper Removal Guide

Thanks so much for this. Can I ask, with regards to the 2nd picture, do the black plastic screws unscrew like any other or do you have to pry/lever them up and out with the screw driver? trying to get to behind my grill to place a badge on and it looks like this is the best way?
  3. Removing Grill 18' 1.2 SE dynamic tech

Sorry for double post, just done some extensive searching on the forums and it seems like removing the grill is definitely a remove bumper job which I will NOT be attempting. I have read some other people commenting on getting to the back of the grill to change the front badge though and that...
  4. Removing Grill 18' 1.2 SE dynamic tech

Good evening all, Finally collected my new SEAT Leon after 8 months of waiting thanks to production delays. Have been driving around in Ibiza FR courtesy cars for quite some time but now finally have my Leon customized for my little one with additional storage etc and many other child...