Search results

1. Ko4 turbo

How do you tel what the correct turbo is then? I can put in 1.8t k04 turbo. Look at this for a start. Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
  2. Ko4 turbo

Looks like a nice turbo tbf.. But you can pick a k04 turbo for about £90 off ebay. And that's new! But obviously I'd seek advice before buy one. Massage seller if it's better than the original k04 and ask to find out what kind of power delivery it will give you. Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
  3. running rich problem

Tried having a cat put on? Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
  4. Cracked valve cover screw into head? Any help

Yeah I can do.. Not really a big deal if I have the car or not Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
  5. Cracked valve cover screw into head? Any help

Sorry yeah it's not a casting mark. Why would there be one on that part of the head and rocker? Never seen anything like it. It doesn't leak. But if wanna sell it people are gonna be like.. (it needs a new head.) Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
  6. Cracked valve cover screw into head? Any help

Thanks for your response.. Anyone else got any thoughts.. Someone else said BJ Weld and sand it? Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
  7. Cracked valve cover screw into head? Any help

While doing a pvc delete and breaking a few parts and then replacing them an hour later this pcv delete is for the dirty dogs. But we live and learn. But as I was cleaning I noticed this crack right where the nut screws on and it goes onto the head. I dunno if this is enough to cause a leak tho...
  8. Pvc endline options?

Right I'm not looking to run a catch can and I'm not looking to feed the line where the hocky Puck goes back into the turbo. I know there's another oil feed it can go to but I'm not entirely sure where? I don't want to vent to the floor either would rather not have fumes in the car or outside...
  9. 1118-35-10 fault no right indicator on dash?

So this this wouldn't fail the MOT for not lighting up? Would be an advisory tho wouldn't it? Also Ross tech says its a heating fault along with the sensor? I may need to check the fuse by the battry see if its that first Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
  10. 1118-35-10 fault no right indicator on dash?

I've no idea.. I've noticed a smell down by the exhaust manifold when the cars running you can smell it in tween the charge pipe and at the back near where the exhaust manifold is Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
  11. 1118-35-10 fault no right indicator on dash?

Plugged in vagcom and this code come up and I've also no indicator when I turn right on the dash.. Flashes on the outside of the car and the dash works then turning left. Obviously the actual code is a sensor issue by the downpipe. (requires a special tool) that I don't have and the parts like...
  12. Exhaust manifold

Thanks I need some luck with it I think. Doing the pvc first Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
  13. Exhaust manifold

Yeah.. I've got mine booked in for a smoke test.. Hopfully will find it this way.. But mine sounds tinny when it's cold but theres no obvious smoke so it's not like I can see where it's coming from. Once warm it's not noticeable apart from the smell if you stick your head down by the charge...
  14. Exhaust manifold

Was is noticeable? I'm not sure if Mines got one. How would I tell? See it smells a little down by where it is would that also make the turbo flutter because of the air? And was there any boost loss because of this? Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
  15. Pvc delete guide without catch can guide? Anyone able to help?

See that T piece is a one way valve off the crank isn't it? Also gets clogged up.. Im not putting in another T from the crank! Gonna run straight from the crank R bend all the way to a T. The other two exits from the T will be for the rocker valve and Turbo intake. This will remove the hocky...
  16. Pvc delete guide without catch can guide? Anyone able to help?

What size are them hoses.. I've ordered 19mm with the clips too Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
  17. Pvc delete guide without catch can guide? Anyone able to help?

It's the Bam 225 engine. Same as the last one Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
  18. Pvc delete guide without catch can guide? Anyone able to help?

I dunno. The last car I had, had one on. Then the garage got rid of it as they said it's not needed. Also have read a few posts from people sayin they havnt got one. Now this is how I will run my lines on the inlet see pic Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk
  19. Pvc delete guide without catch can guide? Anyone able to help?

So to cut a long story short. I broke a FPR nipple on the inlet manifold. So it's time to change the mani for a nice one see pic also needed a new gasket and fuel injector seals.. So while I have this off I would love to change the pvc system with silicone piping and clear out the vac lines to...
  20. P1118-35-10 Fault code. Mk1 cupra r

I've got this code on my car that brings up the eml light. Will this just be a sensor that needs replacing? Or will it involve a remap? As it did have a decat pipe but I've since added and powerflow sports cat to the pipework. I'm hoping to get it back to normal. Also the the new cat stinks of...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.