Search results

1. Ratocego

LED Fog Lights/White Fog Lights

Success! received today the second foglight that replaced the broken one, and managed to connect both! I guess my last experience with the problematic passager side, gave me confidence. Like Kempo said, big thank you to ADM for letting us know about this brand! the match is great!!!
  2. Ratocego

I can push it back and it stays, but the problem is that the wiring from the lamp that meets housing is broken, so it would need to be resoldered. Sent an email to HorizonLeds, and they said I could send this one back so they can process a replacement, so Happy Days! Now I have bought...
  3. Ratocego

Managed to disconnect the Halogen bulb,this has happened when trying to put the LED one: What a saga im in! should I bother to try to solder it? dont even know where those 2 connectors from the housing link, as there are 4 on the lamp side), or just get a another one?
  4. Ratocego

I I'm gonna attempt again in the passenger side, until the other bulb arrives, as I should really start from the difficult side for me. Any tips in how to go about? I'm so looking forward to have the same look!
  5. Ratocego

Ah great, so one month waiting and I will need to order an extra one... Why not stating that you are buying just one and not a pair.....
  6. Ratocego

Guys, just got mine but I only got one bulb/lamp?!? was I supposed to add more than one bulb? they dont sell them in pairs?
  7. Ratocego

Yeah I bought the same about 3weeks ago, I but in the description they state that it's a pre-order, due to the high volume they can only dispatch after May. The reason why they flag the fog lights as available is just so we can use the discount code. Let's just wait, tbh can't wait to hv them...
  8. Ratocego

Changing color of footwell lights.

Did you get from ledperf ? Which colour red ? In my car i had to dimm down, as it was too bright. Did you play with the infotainment settings for the footwell lights?
  9. Ratocego

Hi guys, Any tips in how to best change the fog light from the left (passenger side)?, the washer deposit is in the way, is there a way to make it loose? I have the FR version, so I assume I cannot access from the front casing. Thanks!
  10. Ratocego

Hi ADM, Thanks for your reply, could you send me a link of the ones you bought? Also in terms of real use, will these illuminate better than the OEM halogen ones? They certainly look much better! Thanks
  11. Ratocego

Changing color of footwell lights.

Yes, you can as I just did in my 2014 FR. I got all the interior halogen bulbs replaced by LEDs and they are all white except the footwell and glove box, which I got in red. I got this pack: https://www.ledperf.co.uk/pack-interior-full-led-pure-white-for-seat-leon-3-5f-p-3664.html You can...
  12. Ratocego

FR Fog Lights

Hi Everyone, Does any one here knows what type of LED fog light bulbs, the facelift Leons have? I have seen the newer Leons with slimmer fog light case/slot where the bulb is on. I want to put some LED fog lights in my 2014 FR, I can´t make a decision to which brand to go, so figured that the...
  13. Ratocego

Hi Everyone, Does any one here knows what type of LED fog light bulbs, the facelift Leons have? I have seen the newer Leons with slimmer fog light case/slot where the bulb is on. I want to put some LED fog lights in my 2014 FR, I can´t make a decision to which brand to go, so figured that the...
  14. Ratocego

OBDeleven modifications

Hi everyone, is it possible to reduce/dimm the front and back ceiling lights? Recently I have swapped the original OEM halogen ones for some LEDs, and it's way too bright. I can't do anything in the infotainment, so maybe there is a way through the app? Thanks
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.