Search results

1. AndyVTR

Fr Key Badge - Fitted

Need my 3rd...
  2. AndyVTR

AndrewJB's Mk2 Leon FR 2.0 16V TDI "Der Rote Baron"

Spoke to a lad from Shark at Autosport on Saturday. They had a nice 184 Octavia that had been mapped. Asked about DPF MOT rules and they said they gut the DPFs anyway. My JBS has passed 4 MOTs no bother. Luckily it's not due until September. Mine has the Miltek big bore job though rather...
  3. AndyVTR

New MOT rules for DPF

How visible is it from underneath? I heard it was more at the back of the engine than underneath. What is the crack with pre 2009 cars???
  4. AndyVTR

DPF Experiences

I know JBS will also do a DPF off without remap if you're only bothered about reliability and not increased power. Insurance should be less too. Sure Shark will do this for you.
  5. AndyVTR

DPF Experiences

Also, people don't go on forums to say they've never had problems. You have a problem then go looking on forums. I hear of loads of BMs that have the same issue and apparently Alfas are bad too. Not sure how many CR170 have issues? May just be an age difference though.
  6. AndyVTR

DPF Experiences

I was in your situation, there wasn't as much choice back then though. I'm still happy with my JBS solution. I'm sure Shark give more power but I'm not arsed.
  7. AndyVTR

Monkey proof!

Managed both my wiper and aerial yesterday. Wiper wasn't as bad as I thought. Not much WD40 needed. Aerial is scary, just pulling wont do it, roof flexes as if base is going to come off. Needs a sharp tug.... I'd left it also in WD40 and came back to it and worked fine.
  8. AndyVTR

DPF Experiences

Can't complain at that mileage. Mine only ever does long journeys and the DPF eventually went.
  9. AndyVTR

Monkey proof!

Sacrilege! No great gain either. ;)
  10. AndyVTR

Monkey proof!

I bet they're not keen on washer fluid...
  11. AndyVTR

Monkey proof!

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=383417&highlight=aerial
  12. AndyVTR

Monkey proof!

Hmm, looking at Knowsley soon. Might take the rear wiper off. Does the aerial come off? Went through once in my TT but that had no aerial or rear wiper...
  13. AndyVTR

Is it safe to drive 70miles in limp mode??

Have you driven in limp mode?!
  14. AndyVTR

Blower on strike :(

Mine has been like this since September. Not too bad at speed as it keeps warm but a nightmare around town. Passed MOT ok.
  15. AndyVTR

FFS, OEM sidelight removal.

Took 5 mins this time.
  16. AndyVTR

FFS, OEM sidelight removal.

Another side light gone tonight.
  17. AndyVTR

replacement time!

Thought as much, F.I.A.T?
  18. AndyVTR

Thinking about selling the FR for something else!

Another jumping ship...
  19. AndyVTR

replacement time!

Oh and finally, my brother just bought a Scirocco 210 and it's lush. Blue CR170 DSG?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.