Search results

1. Over mats with a new car or not ?

Simple question .... Not afterall ! It's a little worrying that there is so much confusion over something so simple, one would hope if you are spending up to £30k on a car they might be able to supply items which I see as essential, my car will be leased but I am still going to look after it...
  2. Over mats with a new car or not ?

Sad case Thanks Scrogg, new to forum so haven't been on often enough yet to see some of the recent posts or got my head around navigating the site, judging by some of the comments it appears the dealer might not have been a good source of information. To be honest I was more worried about...
  3. Over mats with a new car or not ?

Hi guys, I have looked everywhere but no mention of over mats, do they come as standard with a new car or do I have to buy them extra ? If not any idea of the cost ? Thanks Steve
  4. Returning part time ex pat.

Good morning, we have been spending a lot if time in Greece at our holiday home having retired 12 years ago but due my wife's health issues we are now going be back in the UK for most of the time and I needed to sort a car. As compensation for being in the UK I have just ordered, on a lease, a...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.