Search results

1. Little upgrades on 18 plate Xcellance

Just seen your post about locking the key in car. YES it is possible in a freaky sort of way. I put my keys in my bowls bag when I returned to the car I just went to the boot and unlocked put the bag in the boot, with the key inside, and shut the boot down. I then went to the drivers door to get...
  2. Body care

I agree on the wheels they are right little sods. My Gen-3 was included in the price so I wasn't going to refuse as there was no further discount to be had.
  3. Body care

Has any one had Gen-3 bodycare applied to their car? If so did you receive a pack of their goodies including the wheel brush?
  4. Mk4 mud flaps

Had an email from Snows to say mine are in and they will contact me for time to fit them.
  5. poole snows

Bought my Toledo Excellence on 14th March '18 very good service apart from them being sent the wrong xdcard for the sat nav. T hey were sent the wrong one twice! Well the salesman Gary did his best to get one for this weekend and it arrived this morning so I have a phone this morning to say he...
  6. what REAL mpg are people getting on the 110 TSI cars?

Only done 500+ miles on a 998 triple but tankful to tankful returned 46mpg. Notice in the last few days engine either loosening up or my driving style is adapting, very enjoyable car to own and drive. Only gripe those bloody Dynamic alloys are a curse to keep clean. Any ideas on how to keep clean?
  7. Collection day

Well picked it up and pleased. Quiet, comfortable easy to drive. Downside at moment, but sure it will improve, petrol (39 -42 mpg) and harsh in 1st and 2nd gear at low revs as I pull away. Once on move and turbo kicks in smooth, I will give a few more weeks as its not run in yet. I cannot fault...
  8. Collection day

Thanks camelspyder for advice but I failed to say in-between I've had two 1200cc petrol engine cars I test drove a demonstrator and was surprised at the poke it had when the turbo kicked in. The torque was quite good for 1lt 3 cylinder just right for me. Brian
  9. Collection day

Picking up my excellence on wed (14th /3) hope I get as much enjoyment as people on this forum get out of it. My 2nd Tolly 1st was a 2003 which I kept for 12 years with no major problems.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members