Search results

1. Lost my sat navigation SD card, cheap replacement?

Thanks camelspyder..... Sorry for the late reply but had a little boy very recently! I had my car cleaned last week and underneath the drivers mat was the SD card! Must have fallen out of my pocket and slid its way there.... Anyway have it all sorted now with the latest maps.
  2. Lost my sat navigation SD card, cheap replacement?

Hello, been a while but was looking for some help. I lost my SD card! Long story short it must have fallen out of my jeans pocket when taking my wallet out. Anyway Seat want £60 for a replacement and it's on back order so thinking I could try and get one cheaper and within a few days. Is eBay...
  3. Another paint question

Thought I would ask here before say a paint forum. I have some stone chips that were unfortunately painted over with the wrong colour by the dealership that I bought the car from. Had some money back to get it sorted myself but thought let me see if I can do it on my own without going to a...
  4. Alloy Paint Touchup

Anyone have a clue what paint code it is for the standard 17" alloys on a 2017 Seat Toledo? I accidentally hit the curb today :( Also any idea about using something as a filler to smooth it out prior to painting?
  5. fitting new dash cam

Anyone?
  6. fitting new dash cam

Right this is taking me a long long time lol, Basically either busy at work or at home with the family. Anyway I realised I purchased a smaller piggyback fuse, can I utilise anything in the smaller range? In the Toledo, the left side of the fuses (middle is the one in the picture above and right...
  7. Retrofitting door lights?

Would you happen to have a link as some of the ones I saw were related to already having puddle lights in place where I don't, thanks!
  8. Retrofitting door lights?

Has anyone retrofitted any door lights? I am looking into something that would shine down onto the road/footpath. Did notice a possible location under the side door storage panel. Thanks.
  9. Little help with updating Multimedia system and maps please

Yep I understand that.... Not had time to sort it but got my car booked in tomorrow at Seat to see if they will do a free update as the car is under warranty still. Otherwise will chase around for a cheaper alternative.
  10. what REAL mpg are people getting on the 110 TSI cars?

Getting about 45mpg with a 1.2 TSI with 17" alloys. Although mainly driving 1.2 miles to work and back, and then motorway weekends.
  11. fitting new dash cam

Cool will take a closer look next week.
  12. Little help with updating Multimedia system and maps please

Anyone know what the cheapest way to update the multimedia unit? Some sites come to £45 for a dvd, including an eBay seller. Anywhere cheaper? PM me if needed, thanks.
  13. fitting new dash cam

Is that the one wired to the fuse box in the glove compartment?
  14. Little help with updating Multimedia system and maps please

Sorry can't post links to any site or thread due to not having 10 posts. But search for "navigation system updates".
  15. Little help with updating Multimedia system and maps please

Ah just saw you reply here about the cost for the poi. For the map update I simply made a backup of the current SD card. Deleted all the files from the SD card. Downloaded the latest map 12.2GB zip file from navigation.com website. Unzipped the "map" folder onto the root of the SD card and...
  16. Little help with updating Multimedia system and maps please

I have successfully updated the maps on the SD Card with that little trick, thanks again! Now need to look at the software of the unit and am wondering about adding speed camera locations if that is possible?
  17. fitting new dash cam

I have a dashcam to but trying to figure out the path to take to hide the wiring, any further clues on how you did that or images? Thanks!
  18. Little help with updating Multimedia system and maps please

That's interesting, as the dealer last minute pulled an SD card out of another Seat and it worked straight away? This was luckily me who said there was no maps in the sat nav and being in a rush. Must admit I feel a bit let down with the promises they made but feel good about the car though and...
  19. fitting new dash cam

Is it possible to update the images? As they cannot be seen anymore.
  20. Little help with updating Multimedia system and maps please

Hello everyone, just purchased a 66 plate Seat Toledo with Sat Nav but want to update the software and maps. Am a little confused maybe due to google links showing other brands so would rather get information from someone with the same vehicle and unit. I have the: Device - 5QA035858A...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.