Search results

1. Alfski

Seat Ibiza 2014 Garmin Console skipping and not updating song

No unfortunately I never did :/ Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
  2. Alfski

Yes same here the car itself is absolutely brilliant aside from the Garmin Console issue. I really wouldn't care or even bother to use it bar the fact that you need to have it on for the car to enable its bluetooth phone call functionality. I wonder if we can replace the radio headunit with a...
  3. Alfski

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having Kirstan. Unfortunately I've also been having issues with my Garmin Console in my own 2014 Ibiza. Mine doesn't want to connect with my phones hotspot so I cant get Live Traffic nor Speed Camera Updates. I've updated to the latest operating...
  4. Alfski

Insurance too much!

Your welcome, definitely give them a call and see if they can help. So, I drive a standard 14' Ibiza FR. This was a mid-term adjustment so unfortunately I don't actually know what my annual premium is meant to be [emoji2369] Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
  5. Alfski

Insurance too much!

Have you given Chris Knott a try? They are also a club insurance partner and as a younger driver myself I've found them to have beaten any quote that I've put to them so far having been with them myself for 3 years now. Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
  6. Alfski

what have you done to your car today ?

Popped in to AmD Tuning in West Thurrock, Essex to have a Carbon Clean carried out on 'Alor FR' [emoji16] Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
  7. Alfski

ALOR BLUE

No the gate was open so free to come and go as it pleases [emoji1787] Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
  8. Alfski

Seat Ibiza FR 1.2TSi Centre resonator mid silencer delete pipe.

Just an update for anyone looking into this. The above Ebay item number in relation to the Resonator Delete from 'clickcarparts' will only fit an Ibiza 6L as listed and not a 6J as I have since found out the the bend of the two pipes is slightly different so it would not be a direct fit as...
  9. Alfski

ALOR BLUE

Alor Blue Leon FR spotted in the wild. Just look at it! [emoji7] Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
  10. Alfski

ALOR BLUE

Exactly that no matter what the weather Alor Blue looks amazing! [emoji16] Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
  11. Alfski

ALOR BLUE

I've also had a someone say that about the Alor Blue but I don't see how it is to be honest [emoji2369] If anything Mystery Blue is more like Purple in colour than Blue so surely that is a more feminine colour I would say Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
  12. Alfski

ALOR BLUE

Same here, absolutely love my Alor Blue Ibiza 6J FR [emoji16] Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
  13. Alfski

Ibiza 6J FR Black Edition Grill Surround

Yes my back up options are either Pasti-Dip or to get it wrapped if I cant find a ready painted surround. Just want to keep my OE surround so I can revert back to original should I ever choose to do so.
  14. Alfski

Back box removal

I've only just purchased it recently but I have upgraded all interior/exterior bulbs to LED & painted the Front & Rear Calipers Red so far. This car will be a daily driver so nothing too drastic going forward. I did however previously own a 10' SEAT Ibiza Cupra 6J in Candy White which I did a...
  15. Alfski

Ibiza 6J FR Black Edition Grill Surround

Hi all, On the look out for a black grill surround from the Ibiza 6J FR Black Edition. If anyone has one for sale, knows of one that is breaking or has a link for where to buy a pre-painted version that would be much appreciated. Thanks :)
  16. Alfski

Back box removal

Apart from studying different pictures and ebay listings I cant find any concrete confirmation that they are a direct fit :shrug: For the money maybe its worth a try even if slight adjustments need to be made?? :think:
  17. Alfski

Back box removal

I know we spoke about this is another thread but thought i'd also post a reply here too in case anyone else was looking to do something similar :thumbup:
  18. Alfski

Back box removal

I initially looked for a back box delete myself and did not come up with any exact items listed for the 6J. However, I did find item number 273996131692 on eBay however this is listed for an Ibiza 6L. Although If you study the pictures on the listing and that of a 6J rear section they look...
  19. Alfski

Keeping it SEAT...Another IBIZA 6J :D

Thanks, its good to be back in a SEAT and here on the forum again :thumbup:
  20. Alfski

Is Stance+ any good?

Yes I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with them. If your car is a daily then the Stance+ are very easy to live with.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.