Search results

1. RECALL NOTICE THROUGH !

Got one too, mine was built in April 2018.
  2. Auto Dipped Beam Headlights won't turn off automatically

Hey, sorry maybe I wasn't clear enough. So, this isn't the auto full beam, but just dipped beam lights that come on when it's generally just dark, regardless of speed. Those lights where on my entire journey home, despite still being bright, when clearly only the DRLs should be on.
  3. Auto Dipped Beam Headlights won't turn off automatically

Hey, So, as the title says the dipped beam headlights on my Seat Leon won't turn off when in auto mode. I noticed on the drive home from work today that the map in my digital dash was in dark mode, as though the headlights are on, when I got to a set of lights, I could see the headlight...
  4. Chip to alloys, unlucky or bad quality finish?

Interestingly I have the exact same kind of chip on my alloys of the same type. Only got 700 miles on the clock and noticed it this weekend! Was quite gutted actually, was going to post something when I noticed your thread! Wonder if the metal is just softer? Anyway, I was going to nip into my...
  5. Dynamic Rear Indicators

Love these also, I’m hoping that there’s some way this can be coded though! I can’t see why not, you’re just turning individual LEDs on in sequence! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Satnav routes

Picked my car up on Saturday from south of London and had to drive back up to the north west with it, so decided to try the satnav, but I wasn’t quite sure how trustworthy it was, so I kept my tomtom on at the same time to compare. For the most part the route was identical, but there was one bit...
  7. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Yep, SC has been discontinued along with a lot of the three door models across the VAG line. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Picked up my Leon FR SC yesterday, loving it already! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Options affecting Leon lead times

Oh are they? I didn’t know that! Glad I got it ordered when I did then, had my eye on the SC since the face lift but was stuck in a pcp contract until recently! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Options affecting Leon lead times

Hey, new to posting in the forum but wanted to add my lead times to the topic. Ordered a Leon SC FR 150 with DSG in mystery blue. Added options: digital dash, convenience pack, KESSY and advanced comfort + driver pack with the 18” 30/3 alloys. Ordered placed 6 March 18 and was told 17-19...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.