Search results

1. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Yes it is updated :)
  2. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

There has been strange issue with update when it stuck at 100% and next time I start car and check version it show me that I have 2022 maps installed but after scrolling over country versions unit reboot itself. Then when I again scroll over versions it automaticly start upgrading maps which I...
  3. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

@Tell Im already in contact with jpmedia about FEC's...
  4. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Today Im try update maps to 195 but looks like something is wrong... It update from 0% to 100% in around 15-25 minutes but then stuck at 100% for more than 20 minutes and then I need to leave car... I use same card as allways(SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO 95MB/s) Will see what will happen when I...
  5. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Im make mistake that Im do all this tired... Im install MIB and make backup in the morning. Then in the evening when I had some time check menu and select "Add new Fec's to FecContainer.fec" Then unit reboot and there has been new navi FEC's 073000ee and 0830008 but both NOT VALID then Im...
  6. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

About my FEC's. Im write that I have one 07300028 NOT VALID but this is not true. It is REJECTED. Today Im see that there are 3 states: Valid, Not Valid, Rejected... Veljavno=Valid Neveljavno=Not Valid Zavrnjeno=Rejected Today Im install MIB tool, and by mistake patch FEC before Firmware patch...
  7. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Hi @Tell I’m said that I will first read this thread, but I’m not :) I will do this in next days... We are talk in MAP update thread about FEC's and other things… What exactly do you meen that I can enable offroad and performance screen? This two I have enabled by default also...
  8. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi Tell, Now I’m quick read all 40 pages of this thread and need to read all Firmware Update thread to see what issues I can expect... My Car came with ALL possible Seat option except MapCare which I order separate and need to clear with dealer why they extend original FEC for 3 years and not...
  9. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi Tell, thanks for your fast reply... I need to read thread from my last post and your provided links to analyze all and select less invasive method ... Car has been build in factory in May 2018. If I’m buy MapCare in February 2019 does not that mean that I have updates from November 2018 to...
  10. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi Tell, after long time Im back with my problems with MapCare Which Im buy in february 2019 and last map which I can install is 0189... In June 2021 I had car in service because beatsaudio amplifier die and they "reset" or reflash headunit with stock settings/firmware to see if this is...
  11. Stage 2 intercooler

Yes I need cut plastic support which hold radiator, intercooler and AC. Something like on Wagner instructions. Also I need cut plastic on radiator "click" system to correctly "click" and hold on intercooler...
  12. Stage 2 intercooler

Im install it myself. I need to trim alu driver peg on intercooler and cut original plastic to fit it... Im need to buy materials writen on mk7 forums to correctly fix it... For instalation Im use Wagner manuals for VW Golf MK7 GTI/R which also have additional steps For Cupra... Check on Wagner...
  13. Android Auto (AA)/Carplay (CP) Wireless support?

It do not support wireless AA. But maybe next year there will be external module which will allow you connect to headunit by wireless connection... Im support them and hope that I receive it and that it will work as must ... https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/aawireless/x/24653193#/
  14. Speed Limiter on Cupra 290

In settings you have also option to enable notification/warning when you go overspeed(for example 10km/h over speed limit). But probably for that you need "traffic sign recognition" enabled...
  15. Project Cupra ST 300 by _Dejan_ - Stage 3 530HP

Here is update... First when I pickup my old engine Im also get very expensive bracelet for my wife: This they found in oil pan and give me for memory :) Im myself open engine to check what parts are still useable and I can sell and what are damaged... When Im remove head Im found that...
  16. Project Cupra ST 300 by _Dejan_ - Stage 3 530HP

I already have "new" used low milage engine&turbo and it will be probably installed next week. Im still not decided if I will go Stock ECU&DSG or will do Stage1/2 ECU and DSG remap ...
  17. Project Cupra ST 300 by _Dejan_ - Stage 3 530HP

@who.am.i: Not yet analyzed what exactly happen. Garage here is my car is currently closed(vacation) and I have some time to find new engine :) They quick check what is damaged without taking engine apart... Yes Im looking for another CJX engine and leave original turbo on it... If I will fit...
  18. Project Cupra ST 300 by _Dejan_ - Stage 3 530HP

This engine is not repairable... oil pan is broken, pistons are damaged, block have damage, probably also head(valves), crankshaft have probably also damage so is not worth to repair it and forge it... Im looking for new/used engine and change it and then go back to Stage 1 or Stage 2 and sell...
  19. Project Cupra ST 300 by _Dejan_ - Stage 3 530HP

Here we are again… I didn't have time to install drilled HPFP brass connector and probably I will not need it anymore, because my engine has died and I will go back to Stage 1 or Stage 2 … What and how it happens? On Saturday I made few(3) hard pulls(accelerate in 3rd, 4th and after few seconds...
  20. Project Cupra ST 300 by _Dejan_ - Stage 3 530HP

I have little free time and Im remove from spare HPFP brass connector which is connected to low pressure fuel line and drill bigger hole into it. Will see if there will be some change/benefit when I will have time to fit it :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.