Search results

1. Infotainment system update - which version?

Which version do I order on your website please, is it the preh 0516
  2. Arona missing reverse camera guide lines

Hi, was it difficult to fit and did it need coding to activate? Cheers Tony
  3. Interior light bulb replacement

Sorted thanks for the photos - if any one else tries, just remove the bottom strip covering the bulbs (bottom third of the unit) it's very flexible and will pop off with a wide trim tool. Do both edges and top edge of the strip, bit by bit. Popped in the LEDs and massive difference.
  4. Interior light bulb replacement

Does anyone know how to remove the interior light cluster to replace the bulbs please? I'm guessing I need to prise the entire unit out with a trim removal tool, but wary of causing damage.... Just not sure if I start at the top (vented) edge or the bottom. Either way seems a faff to change a...
  5. Arona reversing camera

Hi, I see that you fit reversing cameras, can you fit to a 20 plate Arona? If so how long does it take please? Cheers Tony
  6. Replacement boot light

I actually did open the old unit to fit LCD but you have to butcher internal fitting to get the bulb holder out and fit new board. Not worth it for what these units cost. Ordered interior lights separately so see what they are like, not sure how to access the front reading light cluster yet...
  7. Replacement boot light

A week later my parcel arrived. Slotted in perfectly and really, really bright. Highly recommended little upgrade.
  8. Replacement boot light

I've just order this, with discount it cost £4.23 Inc postage. https://m.nl.aliexpress.com/i/1005001310337663.html
  9. Covid Vaccine

I had covid and was quite ill with it, had second jab a few days ago and apart from the usual ache in my arm, had absolutely no problems.
  10. Covid Vaccine

Just had my second Pfizer jab after 11 week gap, all good with no effects. It's amazing how many people who say not having the vaccine etc are now wanting it. Anything to do with alternatives of having it for travel passport or having to pay for, and hoping for, a negative test prior to...
  11. Arona FR Sport 1.5 Evo Ordered..

Are you having the camera installed by your dealer or third party? Wanting to fit one to my Arona as I accepted a ready built model rather than wait (and glad I did with the current situation). Seat option is apparently £410
  12. Arona Armrests

I’ve gotten mine ordered, thanks Pete for your great service.
  13. 1st service - handbrake & seatbelt sorted

Sorry didn't mean lap - edited.
  14. 1st service - handbrake & seatbelt sorted

Just got my Ibiza FR back from its 1st service. Dealer has now fitted a new rear diagonal seat belt and fastener. They also changed the handbrake cable & linkage. Brakes seem smoother, and at long last, the handbrake feels solid and no longer creaks. Happy bunny.....
  15. MK6 Seatbelt safety issue

My car is a year old in March (18 plate). Had no problems as such but I get a squeal when turning hard left into a parking space. Also raised that handbrake isn't as good as expected on a new car as it won't hold on Sheffields steep hills sometimes. They reported it was within specifications...
  16. MK6 Seatbelt safety issue

I took my Ibiza in for the brakes to be looked at & they did the cable fix - service manager said cars would be subject of a recall in or about October when a new centre seat belt unit would be fitted.
  17. Side mirror when reversing

I used Carista and activated the mirror option, which then was visible in the settings menu. However when I then ticked the box and made it active it didn’t make any difference when I went through the process above ie mirror on L, select reverse etc.
  18. Side mirror when reversing

I have a 2018 Ibiza FR and I'm not sure whether the passenger side mirror can be set to dip down when reversing as other Seat models do. I've tried using L and then selecting reverse and adjusting the mirror downward, but when I drive off it doesn't go back to normal position. Should it...
  19. New Ibiza FR Owner

I recently bought a 2018 Ibiza FR. I'm 66 yrs young and have been running a couple of old bangers for the past 18 years and was adamant that I would never own a new car.....then both cars died. Went past my local Seat dealer and it was love at first sight when I saw the Ibiza in Desire red - a...
  20. VCDS or OBD Eleven Coding Tweaks

I have a Carista OBD and downloaded the app to hopefully enable mirror fold on single click on my 2018 Ibiza FR. As you say this model isn't supported yet. HOWEVER I then emailed support and they allowed me access to the beta version. Lots and lots of options some of which are out of my comfort...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.