Search results

1. Blowski

Cupra 300 exhaust

Hi, I have taking this from a facebook group but he seems to know what he is talking about as he has fitted a clubsport s rear silencer to his 280. Hatchback Inlet sizes: Cupra 280/ Cupra R - 65mm Cupra 290 (both pre and post facelift)/ Cupra 300 - 55m Clubsport S inlet is 65mm Just goes to...
  2. Blowski

Cupra 280 Steering Knock

My 280 has developed a knocking noise. Mainly when reversing on full right hand lock, I asked my dealer to take a look at a recent service but they couldn't find anything wrong but it is gradually getting worse. Anyone got any ideas? CV joint? Steering column failure?
  3. Blowski

AKROPVIC EXHAUST TIPS STOLEN OFF CAR

Wouldn’t happen to be a country house hotel just north west of Gatwick would it? This story sounds very similar to a colleague of mine story from over Xmas time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Blowski

Ménière’s Disease & owning a Cupra

It’s not so much not being allowed the drive a Cupra, it’s the owning one and not being able to enjoy it properly. Will have to call my insurance later today, been putting it off all week so my car has just been sitting there doing nothing gathering dust! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Blowski

Ménière’s Disease & owning a Cupra

Slightly different post to the norm and not really sure if this is the correct part of the forum, however I am just putting some feelers out for info if anyone has any experience in the matter. Unfortunately this week I was diagnosed with Ménière’s Disease, I know I will need to inform my...
  6. Blowski

What is the best MK3 Cupra? / Cupra Buying Advice

Have you tried indicating right when they start to pull over? I love my ACC and don’t really want another car without it but it doesn’t seem to be catching on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Blowski

What is the best MK3 Cupra? / Cupra Buying Advice

I second this... wish I had bought a pre facelift 290. It’s the sweet spot in the range as I’m not a fan of the fog lights on the facelift Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Blowski

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Just seen that there was a thread about this a while back which I heavily contributed to... apologies. I have a 5 week old child, I don’t remember my own name at the moment! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Blowski

I do indeed. Centre silencer is gone already so if I get a 290 back box then that gives me a 290 set up on the 280 and is the same back box as the clubsport S (I think). I have read that the 280 has a 2.75inch system and the 290 has a 3inch?? The resonator is 100% staying, drone would do my...
  10. Blowski

Didn’t want to start another exhaust thread! Does anyone know if the 290 back box will fit directly onto a 280? Fancy a bit more of a sporty sound without paying the earth for a system. I did put this on the Facebook group but you don’t get any replies unless you’re talking about res deletes...
  11. Blowski

Stolen Cupra

All parts available says to me it’s a stolen car... if was an insurance write off some of it would be unbreakable for reuse. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Blowski

Clicking noise on car after a run ..

Is it not just the engine/ exhaust clicking or ticking itself cool after a long run when it would have been very hot? My car does this often when it’s been very hot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Blowski

Stolen Cupra

Gutted for you... too many thieving f&&kers about! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Blowski

Tuning garages near Kent (JF, AmD, TC)

Depending on where you are in Kent and how willing you’re to travel. KAP in Folkestone do tuning and have a rolling road. I played the dyno lottery with them and was impressed with their set up. I think they use ecu maps from various companies and then fine tune them on the day to suit your...
  15. Blowski

Cupra R ST

Dear o dear! The brakes thing is probably them being lazy on the Cupra website. Still no excuse, they should know better. On the R ST page you can click a link to ‘specs’ and there it says 340mm brakes but if you scroll to the top the page is linked to a standard ST page. At least it was like...
  16. Blowski

Cupra R ST

I’ve just asked the wife for permission to buy one, so I’m sticking with my 280 for now... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Blowski

Lookers Seat have never heard of front diff

You’d think yes but doesn’t seem to happen. I’ve been back to mine twice after servicing as they didn’t do my dsg oil then didn’t do my spark plugs... all for an inflated price. Wonderful Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Blowski

Cupra R ST

If the UK spec car comes with ACC I’ll sulk like a petulant child until I can afford one! Looks epic! Shame WLTP means this flagship models will be slower than the Carbon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Blowski

Lookers Seat have never heard of front diff

It’s embarrassing that main dealers have no clue about what they are selling. I’ve had similar issues with my dealer, they knew all the various bits and pieces were present, just no idea of when to service them! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Blowski

Productive morning, gave the car a quick vacuum, topped up the oil and kerbed my alloy!!! wonderful :cry: Been toying with the idea of getting them refurbed anyway as they were done by the garage I bought the car from 2 years ago and it was mobile van jobby so the finish was never great, might...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.