Search results

1. Harris1987

Stereo harness

Hi just about to upgrade my cd player. I have a 2006 MK2 I've been told I need an interface due to battery drain. Would this be the correct item
  2. Harris1987

Steering wheel change

Hello I've just got a steering wheel with the button controls. I found how to change it but does it need to be coded for it to work
  3. Harris1987

Wheels

Hi I've just been give some Audi A6 wheels 7j X 16h2 42 et. Would these be a direct fit or would I need spacers
  4. Harris1987

Front wiper

Afternoon all, Just changed my front n/s motor because the link had snapped. Fitted tryed it ect both worked perfect. Put it all back togther now the driver side has stopped stipped it all back down to see if i have snagged a wire there seems to nothing wrong checked all the fuses none blow...
  5. Harris1987

Roof bars

Would the altea roof bars fit on a mk2
  6. Harris1987

Tinting

Want to get my windows tinted. I found a few kits on ebay. Has anyone got one if so what the quality like and is it easy to fit or do i just leave it to the pros
  7. Harris1987

Wet boot

Evening all. Just went to put something in my boot and have a wet mat amd loads of water in the spare wheel holder. This is the first time i have seen this. It has been raining really hard today Anyome else had this problem
  8. Harris1987

rcd 310 headunit

I have been given a rcd 310 radio, want to change from the stock one i have. Question is would it drain my battery as i have been told it might do so. I wont be hooking it up to the steering wheel contols
  9. Harris1987

Lowering advice

Hi im looking for advice on lowering my leon I have 17inch wheels fitted already would like to lower abit Not sure what drop tho. Sometime i need to carry a bit of weight Any advice or picture of yours would be much appreciated
  10. Harris1987

Electrical help needed

Evening all. I have a 1.6 55plate leon I have a few electrical issues. I drove just over 100 mile yesterday not a problem. Comes to today and its all start. 1st i noticed the light bulb sign on the dash board stayed on for a while then does off then on and off again. The rear drivers...
  11. Harris1987

Hello from kent

Hello guy and girls just brought a mk2 leon. Will need help and advice with a few point. Hailing from sunny kent
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members