Search results

1. Ateca Rear View Camera Pinout needed

Hi Olli, Thanks a million. It worked. Got my Easter sale! :lol:
  2. Ateca Rear View Camera Pinout needed

Thanks for that Ollie I'll have a look. Cheers
  3. Ateca Rear View Camera Pinout needed

LOL.. well one can only hope there is an Easter sale ... :D it's only a couple of days away. If there isn't one, it's still the best price out there. Cheapest on ebay is £46 not including the pro pack.
  4. Ateca Rear View Camera Pinout needed

Cheers Tell, I will get the dongle and the pro pack as suggested. Both items + p&p came up to £61 from OBDeleven.com and seems to be cheaper than any where else online. There's no mention of any sales, thought I'll wait till after Easter to see if there is one. If not, I'll just get it.
  5. Ateca Rear View Camera Pinout needed

Hi Tell, thanks for that. Things are getting clearer now. What exactly is in the PRO pack? or is that just a picture on their website showing you a virtual box.
  6. Ateca Rear View Camera Pinout needed

Thanks Tell for all the links, I guess I got a bit of reading up before I start messing with it. Tango17, I don't have an OBDeleven yet. Started looking last night and got all muddle up as there are two models of OBD11 as you know, the basic and the pro. Read somewhere on audiworld.com forum...
  7. Ateca Rear View Camera Pinout needed

Hi Tango17, Thanks for that, I'll have a look later. Stupid question, what is MIB? I'm sure it's not Men In Black. :D Have you remove your head unit? Any tip on what you remove first? If I am not mistaken, The OBDeleven works with an Android phone, right? Is there any particular app to use...
  8. Ateca Rear View Camera Pinout needed

Hi Everyone, I want to thank you guys for starting this thread. I've been hunting high and low over the WWW for the pass two months for any information regarding rear view camera for my Seat Ateca. And it's like piecing together a jigsaw puzzle with bits of information. I should have opted to...