Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cheers again guys, I’ve read about the fixed service schedules vs long life service. I have no idea which my car was set at the factory but presume the former based on that service message. Looking online it appears the oil service fixed price is £189, pretty steep if it’s literally just an oil...
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks for the response and link. I don’t mind taking it to a Seat dealer but thought it was a bit premature expecting an oil change after only 10 months.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone able to advise on first service schedule/ time line please. Looking at my records the car was first registered March 2020, however due to Covid I didn’t receive the car until the second week of June 2020. I presumed this would need an annual service a year from when I received the car...
  4. New-ish member!

Thanks guys, was very frustrating missing out a few years ago but after the initial disappointment I was determined to have one. There’s not many cars I’ve had that I would just take out for the sake of a drive (except obviously the Vx). However I do find myself making excuses just to go the...
  5. New-ish member!

Thank you. Your right they’re rarely seen on the road, mine will be tucked away for the winter at the end of the month which I guess many owners do the same.
  6. New-ish member!

Hi all, thought I’d introduce myself on here having been a lurker on this site for some time and finally an owner earlier this year in June. Bit of background, I’ve wanted a Cupra hatch or ST for a few years now and in fact should have been an owner much sooner having ordered a manual ST a...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That’s very quick if you hit that kind of figure with a dragy.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I have had my Cupra hatch for a few months now and done around 1500 miles so have had time to get used to it. I have come from a m135i previously and have found the Cupra more engaging with performance not too dissimilar. I have a vx220 turbo also which is running similar power to the Cupra at...
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’m another that has had an m135i previously and would agree with others that the Cupra is more fun and chuckable. Feels like a proper hot hatch. Wouldn’t say the straight line performance was far off either, I presume the Cupra is lighter than the bmw, although the sound doesn’t compare to the...
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Cheers for clearing that up, thought it was bit odd if it was damage.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Can anyone confirm if these small indents on the bottom part of side skirts are normal? There on both sides of car, two on each side opposite each other.
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So finally got my Cupra after ordering back in November, looks lovely in the silver.
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Managed to get a better price of around £420 for the year through Chris Knott insurance, quite happy with that.
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Insurance doesn’t seem to come up too cheap on these, been on the main comparison sites all around £500. Anyone found anything reasonable direct through an insurance company? My 300 bhp modified vx220 is only £350 a year so this seems steep.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Had a call from Sytner today, delivery booked for next Friday.
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Looks nice, I’ve gone silver all be it the hatch version. Was it driven or on a flat bed?
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That was my fear that restrictions may apply with dealership being in North Wales. However it does appear that they are delivering. To be fair I’m sure most Dealerships have backlogs to get through and prioritising customers on initial order dates I guess. I ordered on the 21st November.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I phoned again and was just told I was on the priority list with the dealer and they would be in touch at some point to arrange delivery. Pretty much what was said a couple of weeks ago so doesn’t really fill me with confidence! I Asked for the registration and they said they would give me that...
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I phoned them couple of weeks ago and they said they would phone me once delivery is arranged. Zen were very good to order through but communication has been quite poor since.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members