Search results

1. DingerUK

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Took it to my local dealer to get my recently fitted RNS315 decoded. Now wondering about firmware versions and map updates.
  2. DingerUK

SEATCUPRA.NET Stickers are back

Might be worth looking in to, it's a better idea for the internal stickers. Any scope to add a version with the strapline "uk's no 1 seat community?" it kinda explains why it's fitted to my seat Leon, probably get funny looks otherwise :blink:
  3. DingerUK

SCN Sticker...

:roflmao::clap: Thanks!
  4. DingerUK

SEATCUPRA.NET Stickers are back

Could your supplier offer an internal "static cling"? Not sticky but easily removable and won't damage the rear windscreen element. I'd pay extra ;)
  5. DingerUK

SCN Sticker...

X ADCHOICES IDENTIFIED :help: I might be wrong, but i'm logged in and not seeing a link or poll in your post?
  6. DingerUK

Significant Forum Upgrade

It's now prompting for the 2FA code, thanks for taking a look at this.
  7. DingerUK

I’ve tried from a laptop and from an iPad. I wonder if it could be theme related? I’ve tried setting my theme to default and it switches after logging in but as the forum default is the white one it uses that one for the login.
  8. DingerUK

Thanks, I've tried clearing cookies and 2 other browsers and get the same thing.
  9. DingerUK

What do you all do for a job

Call Centre:blahblah:. Think i have the hang of it after over 13 years:ill: :blink:
  10. DingerUK

Most Hideous / Embarassing Courtesy Cars

Before I got my new Leon I had the misfortune of driving a 1.0l Toyota iGo for a month after writing off my previous car. I can't complain too much, It was the insurance company that picked up the bill ,nearly £500 for 28 days! :-o I had to fill it up before i dropped it off, cost me £40...
  11. DingerUK

oooh, shiny!... what does it do?
  12. DingerUK

Put in K-seal to hopefully stop the mysterious coolant leak that has developed since i got my car home after 200+ flawless motorway miles.:banghead2:blink: It doesn't seem to like it's new home! (even though i bought goodies to make it look better!)
  13. DingerUK

While i'm here :cheeky: is there any chance you could lift the 50kb size limit on avatar files? The file i normally use is 53K and I can't make it any smaller. :thumbup:
  14. DingerUK

Hi, Thanks for supporting two factor authentication. It's always good to add extra protection. I have followed the set up and have my backup codes just in case. I notice that when i log in, i don't seem to be prompted for the 2FA code? :help:Am i missing something? or I have i found a bug?:crash:
  15. DingerUK

SCN Sticker...

+1 I’d buy a sticker if sales helped the forum out. :clap:
  16. DingerUK

Went to work, went shopping, went home. Just the usual weekday :D
  17. DingerUK

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

MK II Renault Clio MK II Peugeot 106
  18. DingerUK

Hi

Hi, Another newbie here. I found the forum when googling for info on my new purchase. I'm just finding my feet with my MKII Seat Leon FR, no doubt i'll be posting some questions. Now that I've said hello, i'm off to do some searching :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.