Search results

1. Dashcam?

Get it hardwired mate.
  2. SatNav Update 2014 Need 2018 Edinburgh

I'm assuming your using the same garage as me? Broxburn? We got a new leon fr estate from there in April, personally I think the sat nav is ****, any time I need it I just use android auto. So let me know how you get on as I still need to get it serviced there.
  3. SatNav Update 2014 Need 2018 Edinburgh

I'm 99.9% sure, even if the car is brand new, they do not update the maps for free in the first 3 years, or any year.
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Your not the only one who hates the cup holders, they're shite.
  5. Financing a Cupra 300 SC

I have the FR ST 150ps diesel, we got it purely for the fuel economy (600miles plus per tank) if you do the miles buy a diesel, if not, you only live once
  6. any decent cupholders?

The cup holder sin the mk3 are absolutely shite. Even the one that does fit a can is shite.
  7. Whats your honest opinion?

I have an 18 plate 2.0 litre diesel 150ps FR Estate leon. Had it since April, done just under 4k miles in it, great motor, I can easily get 600 miles from a full tank this weather definitely helps, but I watch the way I drive, 60mph on cruise control etc, but there's definitely power there if u...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I get what you mean, I previously had a keyless entry car, but how many cars do you think are stolen due to keyless entry? People these days are scared of the day they've never seen.
  9. Dashcam or Not

It had been hardwired into my previous car, my juke (for 3 years) But only having my Leon FR ST the last 9 weeks I haven't got round to hardwire it yet so it's currently been routed to the rear where the 12v socket is in the boot, yes the cable is that long lol. But I wouldn't drive without one...
  10. Dashcam or Not

Pros: Catch people driving like idiots, and good for when things go tits up. Cons: None Nextbase is a good company, I've had my nextbase dash cam for over 3 years now, I think it's the nextbase 512 Pro, but it's been updated now and they have many others to choose from at all different price...
  11. Cupra 300 DSG Electronic Handbrake

Always leave mine in gear when parking (manual) I have always left my cars in gear (manual) and always will.
  12. Why no option for a LED upgrade

Some people are just never happy. I also thought in the end he wasn't even going to order a SEAT and go for the Kia?
  13. Just picked up my new Leon...

When using Bluetooth ,try turning the volume up on your phone first, that happens with me too.
  14. Chip to alloys, unlucky or bad quality finish?

I have those exact same wheels mate, FR ST diesel, also just 2000 miles on the clock and had it 6 weeks, it gets washed once a week by me and I haven't had any of those chips, in fact, I've never had or seen stone damage on wheels before? Although it is very very very minute damage, I think...
  15. Hello Members!

Welcome Luke, I have the ST FR diesel, I only stay 8 miles from a franchised SEAT garage, I have never seen another ST never mind a cupra ST lol, it'll be a long wait but we'll worth it.
  16. Order Lead Times

The only cost you'll pay is what ever the advanced payment is.
  17. Front Assist not working

Surprisingly enough, I had it come on today, I was coming off the Edinburgh City by pass, van in front of me came to an abrupt stop (but not his fault) , so I slammed the anchors on and had the red warning sign on the dash too, I felt the wheels lock up, I'm sure this system done more for me...
  18. Leon St FR 150ps full tank

Hi guys, Asking a question for other 150ps diesel owners, I've done 1600 miles now in our leon 150 diesel from new. it's only me who drives it, I've just drove a full tank in the last week or so, got 630 miles for the full tank, used the good stuff from a shell garage, about 75% motorway driving...
  19. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Love the mystery blue, and those wheels are mint
  20. Muffler delete

Wouldn't that be an MOT failure now?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise