Search results

1. fan type window jet nozzles?

No those are not. Correct part number for heated ones is 5M0955986C9B9
  2. fan type window jet nozzles?

is that really the heated ones?
  3. fan type window jet nozzles?

oh by the way.. aren't they heated on cupra???
  4. fan type window jet nozzles?

awesome. Ordered!
  5. Cupra R ABT issues

Guys, this is totally off topic, but I wanted to ask - does DSG map improve 0-100 times or not?
  6. Max speed with limiter removed

how can you increase rpm limit?
  7. fan type window jet nozzles?

Do you guys have part now? How hard is the replacement and alignment?
  8. Software Bug? Drive Profile / DSG mode conflict on startup

what is Easy Connect button??
  9. fan type window jet nozzles?

hi, has anyone changed the stock nozzles to fan type? I hate stock ones, they work like **** :(
  10. Anyone here got a jb1 and had the car dynod?

have you done it?
  11. New 290 (anyone disappointed)

This only makes sense if the redline is at the same speed. If one redlines at 30 and another at 40 then the graph tells nothing about how fast the cars are each to each. For all we know one could be still in same gear while other had to up two, thus dropping power with each shift.
  12. Cupra 300 ST AWD DSG - 235/40/R19

I want a tad higher profile to protect the tires from potholes, which are plenty here. Anyway, ordered stock size already, unfortunately.
  13. Cupra 300 ST AWD - DSG setting not remembered?

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I double checked wife's Tiguan, and yes, it does forget Sports DSG mode, but it does remember ECO DSG mode..
  14. Cupra 300 ST AWD DSG - 235/40/R19

Hi, I want to buy winter tires, but I want them to be a bit higher profile. Don't want new rims. Could 235/40/R19 fit safely? I know about speedo difference, that's ok. Thanks for the input.
  15. Cupra 300 ST AWD - DSG setting not remembered?

Hi, so I have this issue. When I select Sport/Cupra mode, or Individual, which I set to all Eco, the gearbox changes to S/E mode respectively. However, once I shut the engine down, and restart it, it goes back to D mode. Vendor says this is supposed to be like that. Wife's Tiguan mk2 does not...
  16. Cupra 300 rain window closing?

What do you guys mean by lift the button?
  17. Cupra 300 rain window closing?

Hello, just got my brand new Cupra 300 ST 4drive. I've seen videos where windows are supposed to close when it starts raining. I tried, and it doesnt do that. Is this something that you have to code with obd11/carista or am I missing something?
  18. Carista App

This makes sense, but what if you turn off the feature before, can they still detect it was enabled?
  19. Carista App

Does using carista void the warranty?
  20. Blind Spot Monitoring, Rear Traffic Alert?

I don't understand all the news article saying its available then..
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.