Search results

1. Turbo Pipes question

I've got a leak I believe from the turbo and will be replacing the two coolant o rings (wht003366) on the pipes. However, can anyone tell me what the pipe is for at the top of the turbo? Is it an oil feed? (Btw that's a pic from the internet, where they already removed the torx for the coolant...
  2. Wiper arms not working correctly

On my Seat Leon 2010. Passenger side linkage was broken during spring change. Replaced linkage connected to old motor, this worked but the wiper arm was banging against the pillar Swapped in the new motor (in case something wrong with old one). Then passenger side wiper wouldn't move, just a...
  3. Mystery coolant leak

Over the past couple months I've noticed steam coming up from under the bonnet on the odd occasion, e.g stopping in traffic or at lights after driving for a few minutes. Changed coolant cap, pressure test didn't show loss in pressure, but still it happens. Today, I was able to stop and get out...
  4. Rear quarter glass micro cracks

Hi Was wondering if anyone has a similar situation. Only noticed this yesterday after getting car back from service.. was almost ready to blame them as I thought some impact had taken place. imagehousing.com/image/leon/1359453 imagehousing.com/image/leon/1359454 There are tiny micro...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise