Search results

1. Terryrose

Rough idle

Thanks for the reply mate but I’ve sorted it now, I had an accumulation of issues that needed to be sorted and it’s running a dream now, I changed plugs, coils, exhaust gaskets, maf sensor, rocker cover, fuel filter, injectors cleaned out, egr valve, deleted pcv and sai and there’s probably a...
  2. Terryrose

Fmic

Does anyone have any information about the best fmic to fit to a mk1 cupra (180) engine code is auq. Just wondering if anyone has had any bad experiences with cheaper kits off eBay. TIA
  3. Terryrose

Gt28 manifold

Hello all, can anybody point me in the right direction. I’m looking for a manifold to suit gt28 turbo, does anyone have any links or recommendations? as I’ve heard both good and bad things! Thanks in advance
  4. Terryrose

Pcv valve

Hello all, I have a mk1 cupra (180) engine code is auq. Has any one got any good links where I can buy the pcv delete kit, or any advice as to whether it’s worth doing or not? Finding a replacement seems to be a bugger as well! Thanks in advance all advice is appreciated!
  5. Terryrose

Rough idle

Hello all, I’m wondering if you seat gurus can help. Not owned my mk1 cupra (180) for long and have developed some issues that have stumped me slightly. It started off as a fault code p0101 (running lean on bank 1) I replaced the maf sensor which helped slightly, then I noticed one of the...
  6. Terryrose

Exhaust diagram

Thank you very much mate
  7. Terryrose

Exhaust diagram

I want this because the previous owner had welded a monstrosity together. I need to replace it from the down pipe back and wanted to know how it’s supposed to be. It was more where the gaskets are obviously there is one between the manifold and down pipe but is the rest of the system sleeve...
  8. Terryrose

Exhaust diagram

Hello all, does anyone have an exhaust diagram for a mk1 cupra? Also if anyone can recommend a decent turbo back exhaust system I would be very appreciative! Thanks in advance
  9. Terryrose

Mk1 cupra mods

Thank you very much
  10. Terryrose

Mk1 cupra mods

I don’t suppose you have a link where I can buy the grill from?
  11. Terryrose

Mk1 cupra mods

That’s brilliant mate thanks for your help. Il let you know how I get on
  12. Terryrose

Mk1 cupra mods

Cheers gents I’m going to have a look st doing it this weekend. Is there any decent guides to follow so I don’t balls it up completely!
  13. Terryrose

Mk1 cupra mods

Th That looks absolutely beautiful! Where’s the best place to get one bud? Thanks
  14. Terryrose

Mk1 cupra mods

Ahh thank you, sorry everyone I hadn’t realised! Il take my mk1 and back outta here!
  15. Terryrose

Mk1 cupra mods

hello all, just looking for some advice! What are the must do mods on the mk1?
  16. Terryrose

Multi car

Hello all, I’ve got two mk1 cupras atm one is a daily for work and the other is my project. I want to insure both of them but can’t find any multi car policies for less than 5 grand! :blink: Can anyone recommend a good company? Also is there any multi car policies that will offer discount...
  17. Terryrose

Engine hunting

Thank you. Haven’t had the cupra for long but I absolutely love it! Can you recommend and must do mods? Thanks
  18. Terryrose

Engine hunting

Thanks mate but I’ve finally diagnosed the issue it was the breather hose on the inlet manifold! Could have been a lot worse I suppose! Thanks for the reply
  19. Terryrose

Engine hunting

Hello all, first off I’m a new member and fairly new to the wonderful world of seat! I haven’t had my Cupra for too long and at first it was genuinely phenomenal. Issues started a few days ago engine management light came on so I plugged it in and generated the code P0171. The next day...