Search results

1. Infotainment Message

I used to get a message on the dashboard of my Leon Mk3 FR which said "Infotainment system not switched on" if it wasn't but this has stopped happening. Does anyone have any experience of this and how to get the message back.
  2. Headlight Assembly

Yes they are LED lights. Sorry, forgot to mention that.
  3. Headlight Assembly

I appear to have an insect inside the nearside headlight assembly. I thought these were sealed units. Can anyone advise me whether this is so and if not how I can get rid of the intruder.
  4. el-Born general discussion thread

Exterior looks nice not so sure about the interior.
  5. Screen Day/Night Settings

According to the Media System Plus Manual (11/17) the Settings - screen option should include an option for 'Day, Night or Automatic'. Mine doesn't. Is this something which has been excluded from the UK version?
  6. Avatar

Does anyone know how to remove the square attached to my avatar? I tried to update the standard round symbol and now there is a square attached. Is this normal or have I made a mistake when trying to add an image? Sorry not well up on this!
  7. Avatar

Does anyone know how to remove the square attached to my avatar? I tried to update the standard round symbol and now there is a square attached. Is this normal or have I made a mistake when trying to add an image? Sorry not well up on this!
  8. Main Beam Assist

Why didn't I think of that!?
  9. Main Beam Assist

Did you ever do anything about the project? Interested as I might do it if it is possible.
  10. Xcellence

Nokiauk is correct. I have it as an option on my FR. Just bugged I forgot to add the Driver Assistance pack. Really miss the main beam assist function. Any way to add just that?
  11. Xcellence

According to the configurator the Xcellence has DCC. Does this mean that it has the SEAT Drive profile? The price list does not show this as standard equipment.
  12. Configurator

Isn't it about time SEAT abandoned the so called configurator? The only options are the engine and colour which don't really imho count as the sort of options which were previously available.
  13. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

I understand the MY19 models are now available to order. It would be nice to see some images on the website and an updated configurator. Anyone know when the site will be updated?
  14. Retrofit full link

What was your experience, Kiddo?
  15. Main Beam Assist

Interested know if you have completed the project and whether it worked.
  16. Main Beam Assist

17. Adaptive Cruise Control

Have I read the Pricing and Specification List correctly? No Adaptive Cruise Control on the Leon FR or FR Sport? Are SEAT serious? I would have thought that this was an option which drivers would want.
  18. Missing Engines

The website seems to have deleted petrol engines in the FR range and in fact the configurator is only allowing access to the SE range. Anyone have any information?
  19. Cost of Seats

Does anyone know how much a set of cloth seats cost for a Leon FR Mk3 5 Dr?
  20. Main Beam Assist

Is it possible to activate main beam assist through VCDS without the Driver Assist pack being fitted?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.