Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Got a puncture
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

MOT passed no advisories Oil and filter service as well
  3. Rear bearings

Another way to check it's not tyres is to drive over different types of road surfaces I've old tarmac new tarmac if the noise changes it's tyres if it stays the same it's bearings. But as said above it's one of the easier jobs on a Leon.
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Just had two front wheel bearings fitted. Quiet car but a poor owner.
  5. Drivers Side Inside Tyre Shredded

Broken spring perhaps or something else rubbing the tyre
  6. Front wheel bearing

Hi, Got a front wheel bearing that is grumbling just wondering what makes of bearing to avoid if anyone has had a bad experience with etc as loads of makes and prices on eBay. SKF are one that I've heard that might be ok. Also does anyone have the seat part number to hand for the front wheel...
  7. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Got covered in Saharan dust
  8. Axle stand location

Hi just wondering were the axle stand point is on the front end of a Leon if there is one. Having quickly looked underneath cannot see anything obvious just plastic. Thanks.
  9. Caliper carrier bolt head size?

Tha Thanks
  10. Caliper carrier bolt head size?

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can confirm that the bolt that holds the caliper carrier on has a 21mm head. These are fitted to the front brakes on a petrol 1.4t 150bhp with 288mm discs. Thanks
  11. Tree sap

Hi, Just wondering what is best for removing tree sap off windows and paintwork. Thanks
  12. Brake disc backing plate

Yep flimsy alloy
  13. Brake disc backing plate

Knackered
  14. Brake disc backing plate

As I suspected thanks for the replys
  15. Brake disc backing plate

Hi, My disc backing plates on the front are rattling a bit. I'm I correct in saying that it's wheel off caliper off brake disc off then is it a case of just unbolting the plate. Thanks.
  16. Leon 1.4 fr not starting

They might do something if the car was to catch fire and burn all the occupants to death
  17. 1.4 ecotsi 150 occasional clutch judder

There's a few that do it it's been mentioned on here in the past. Mine does it every now and then normally when cold first thing in the morning. It normally lasts a couple of days then doesn't come back for a while. Nothing to do with driving style in 99% of cases.
  18. Head / fog Light issues - does anyone have any experience?

There's no dash light for the front fogs only for rears
  19. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

As a prize for passing it's MOT she got a wash and polish and a hoover inside. We had a conversation before the MOT when I said if she passed she'd get a good clean up and if she failed she'd get crushed.
  20. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

MOT day passed no problems. Also had the oil,oil filter and air filter done at the same time.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.