Search results

1. MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

Gareth You saw my car a MY19 "Copra"ST in January at VAG...your boss took a picture of the underside which was posted in here at the time. Any update on this issue yet please Gareth? It was my ST that came to you in January.
  2. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

It's worth the waiting guys! I ordered my ST in early March 2018, took delivery mid December ...ended up with MY19 "copra" Magnetic grey with pano roof & the heated buckets seats from the old spec. Absolutely love the car Only negative in 7.5k miles thus far is it's too quiet & you cannot to...
  3. MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

That was my 2019 ST which I took to VAG Progressive Parts in Manchester & they photographed... I presume there is no solution to this yet to give the car more noise?
  4. Damo’s Carbon Edition

Looking good Damo. I take it that's the RB styling full replacement rear opener....in matt black? If so was it easy to fit? I need to change my copper badges..hate them. May try wrapping as cheaper but not sure it will last on small badges.
  5. I love this car.

Totally debadged rear of my CUPRA ST & removed white lettering on front brake calipers. New flag in the front grille is black/grey & barely visible against black background so have left that, it's the only badge that gives it away as a Cupra on exterior now ....pretty stealthy. I plan to change...
  6. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Agreed that looks to me like the resonator is still in play not like in my picture of my MY19 Coppra ST! So 5 door owners may be ok. Need to see underside of a Copra 5 door. It's all a bit random as the guy with a non Copra 18 plate mystery blue ST who I saw on Wed at Performance Parts wasn't...
  7. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

It was my car...really disappointed I can't get thecres delete & more noise as MY19 ST is really quiet. Back to the drawing board then. Almost wish I'd cancelled & purchased a Carbon edition as I'd ordered Monsoon Grey last March & ended up with Magnetic.
  8. Model Year 19 Cupra ST 4 Drive Resonator Delete Issue

Took my new ST in for a Resonator delete today having purchased the Progressive Parts VAG Sport pipe well known on here. There is a problem. SEAT have redesigned the resonator in the MY19 Cupra ST as per the two images. The single resonator on the 2018 model has been replaced by two smaller...
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My ST 4 drive took 10 months from order...well worth the wait! Just completed my first long ish drive today from Staffordshire to North Wales...awesome car you will love it. My only criticisn is the exhaust note is v quiet. Will consider the resonator delete option. Anyone 2019 MY ST owners done...
  10. New Cupra 370 owner

Love what you've done with your car. I too looked at the ABT option like the Swiss spec 370 PS but at a 2k quote & I think vagueness on warranty I can't justify that on a car I've purchased rather than leased. Might change my mind once I've got used to the 300!
  11. New Cupra 370 owner

Thanks for that...was that DIY wrapping then I presume?
  12. New Cupra 370 owner

Damo H...how did you get your front badge black? Is that a new badge or paint or plasticote? I have a new ST 4 Drive in Magnetic Grey .... I have totally debadged rear & left the new black/grey flag to the front as it does not stand out....Also removed white Cupra markings from new black brake...
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So here's a picture of my new ST4Drive. Ceramic coat now applied.
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Take delivery of my long awaited ST 4 Drive tomorrow. Ordered in March as Monsoon Grey now Magnetic. Retained options of buckets, Winter pack, pano roof & upgraded audio...Beats in lieu of SEAT sound. Also went for 5yr warranty as purchasing not leasing. Told the dealer not to clean the car as...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone know when the BW46 cars will be on the boat & which boat? Informed by my broker today that my ST 4 Drive is enroute from the factory. I want to join the other saddos on here & track the boat
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What AlexOS said, albeit my VRS was leased via VWFS by firms fleet manager.
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm now also in a mobex car having handed back my Skoda VRS estate at the end of my last 3 year lease, while I wait for my ST 4 drive. They are now saying this will be BW 46 which should be next week but forgive my scepticism given how shocking Seat CS are with their information, conflicting...
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Finally received build week today. Car ordered in March...BW46. Now a magnetic (instead of monsoon) grey 300ST 4 Drive. Extras Bucket seats, Beats Audio instead of Seat Sound, Pano roof incl LED interior lighting, Winter pack + 5yr warranty. ETA late December so Xmas present to self! Presume...
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Like many on here just continue to wait...my ST was reasonably well specced with Bucket seats/ pano roof/sound system & will be the new magnetic grey...with all that new copper crap. At least it might just about go with a grey car.
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I can see a ST Carbon edition on website..presume this grey ST is another car not yet on their web site? Interesting to see what spec it is. I ordered Monsoon Grey ST 4 Drive DSG in March...still no build date. CS less than useless.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members