Search results

1. 19" RS4 replicas on LCR

i've had a search and can't find any pics or info but has anyone got any pics of these wheels..... on an LCR and also will they fit straight on with out bothering the brembos with an off set of 42 and 5x112 stud diameter? cheers.
  2. Mapping in the North West of England?

either check actual CC website or on this very site in the sposnsors bit for members views, Q's etc. good feedback on the products they offer and good value too.
  3. Mapping in the North West of England?

i'm thinking CC for my map tbh, the mobile service available really appeals to me, being a busy fella during my time away from work. people do rate them very highly.
  4. new member thinking of purchasing mk1 leon cupra r

how much are you looking for the ST focus? i can't see you getting anymore on a private sale than 14/15k? [i regulary have a look at autotrader, there's an '06, same colour, big mods 15k dealer on now] for a mint LCR, maybe 12k - for 2-3k on mods you won't get the kind of car the ST is....and...
  5. Mapping in the North West of England?

Awesome not APR???
  6. Mapping in the North West of England?

Revotechnik @ ADS in preston for starters...
  7. LCR Wheel advice

one thing that's obvious then, i have no taste at all:D
  8. LCR Wheel advice

so you're thinking a brighter silver than the standard darkish silver rim colour to compliment the platinum paint? i've seen a few people's standard wheels refurbed on here a lighter shade of silver, but i want to fill the arches more with bigger rims and get a healthy slammed look drop, if i...
  9. LCR Wheel advice

really? i haven't seen them in the flesh on an LCR, but when i give the girl a clean and she's looking prim 'n' proper i think the polished face would look very well with the platinum colour. grrrrrr you've got me thinking would it be right now?.......whatever a wheel change is needed i think.
  10. LCR Wheel advice

apologies for the bump! any ideas anyone?[B)]
  11. LCR Wheel advice

I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with aftermarket S8 alloy replicas and fitted them to an LCR, the ones in particular i have in mind are from here -...
  12. What does you car suck on? (The Induction Kit War)

nope definately not.
  13. BMC CDA Induction kit....Fitted !!!!

oh mate just think of the pimp value with the top down! and then imagine the noise when you boot it! oh yeah baby!!!! :p tbh i'm very, very jealous!!! :clap: go for it dude! [B)]
  14. BMC CDA Induction kit....Fitted !!!!

that's mental! coupe or convertible?
  15. Best Looking Cupra!!!!

i'm sure rudd will confirm, but they are 18" RS6's as mentioned earlier.........was that the most sorted handling leon out there? i say "was" as i heard it's been in an accident :( also it looks so sweet as it has spacers to bring the wheels out to the lip of the arch.
  16. Thank to the guys from finerdetails

top work iain with the S8, looked in bad nick before you got your hand son it. nah, older than 16 i reckon - 17 maybe ??? :clap: hey, if there's grass on the pitch game on :-o :bleh: :D
  17. Last post

i fully agree with the above, often people's comments on such forums are taken the wrong way and even out of context, no-one should judge either party over forum banter.
  18. right for the LCR?

thanks rick, that was quick reply! :D i hope your "beast" is still well!? [B)]
  19. right for the LCR?

bumpity bump! someone's gotta know!?! :think:
  20. right for the LCR?

bit of help please! can someone please tell me whether any of these FK highsport coilovers are suitable for the LCR, any help will be much appreciated. http://www.venommotorsport.com/shop/index.html