Search results

1. Automatic Headlights Retrofit

If the wiring is there then it's easy if not there is another option where you can have the lights but not the rain. There are several companies that do an aftermarket light switch with the auto option that feature a light sensor that you can stick on the corner of your windscreen. This will...
  2. New user

I've got 2, a 2011 and a 2012. Both SE and replaced both the adblue heaters and rear heater valve. Common faults!!!
  3. Issue with front wipers. How to test seat leon wipers?

Hi Damon You may simply have a fault that is preventing the BCM from powering them or the motor may be dead. Either way it's best to plug in an OBD2 machine to check. VCDS is the easiest to use. Mohammed
  4. build sticker location

It should be inside the original manuals. Failing that it should be stuck on the left hand side of the boot behind the carpet.
  5. coolant warning

Hi What you are noticing is the fluid level which is a coolant mixed with water, which the sensors have detected is a low concentration. To combat this drain some fluid out and replace it with just coolant. Mohammed
  6. Alahambra door mirrors

If you are near the northwest I can activate this for you. The selectable 'coding' features via VCDS will not invalidate your warranty or cause any issues. The mirror fold on lock/unlock is programmed into the eeprom differently across the VW range depending on region and country as different...
  7. EGR fault

Do you have a diagnostic tool? If not, I'd recommend finding someone nearby to plug it in. It sounds more like a turbo/actuator fault - check your oil. Mohammed
  8. Dog / luggage guard or hooks

Hi Oldchap Can you please provie a picture of it and we'll try and help. In any event you can easily fit hooks to the rear floor but I would not advise fitting any hooks / welding these to the roof skin. These cars do have stregthening bars at different points which you can use to weld...
  9. Rear electric doors not closing.

Is the issue with the lock engaging or are the door not fully engaging shut? In any case using a suitable lubricant that doesn't freeze will help. Personally I would use a marine lubricant as these are designed for sub-zero temperatures. You should be able to get these online or from your...
  10. New user

Hi All I am new to this forum but not a newbie with the VAG group of cars. We have lots of VAG grouped cars in our family which we enjoy modding/retrofitting. If I can help anyone I will do. Mohammed
  11. Remap on new Ibiza FR 1.5

Hi Any car can be remapped but make sure you obtain the original file from the remapper and ask them to email it to you. Should any problems occur you can always get your car set back to standard. It's amazing how many times these files can go missing!!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.