Search results

1. OBDeleven modifications

Can you disable auto rear wipe when selecting reverse through obd11? Had a quick look through the control modules this morning, but nothing jumped out!
  2. TRC splitter install

This! It's dead easy to remove the bumper, then gives you full access to bolt on properly. Just make sure it's aligned properly, easiest way is to align the 'fins' that stick out a bit so they follow the same line as the lower grille opening.
  3. Which cupra to buy.

That's all part of the fun of a manual though! Agreed they're not as fast, but on a good country road it's much more engaging. Adds another element to a fast road drive out having to get the heel toe shift spot on etc
  4. Michelin Performance Tyre Group Buy

That's a bargain for PS4s!
  5. 18" Wheels on Cupra 280

Yea, the CM wheels were the ones I was looking at I think! Not sure why it says i'm in Sweden (may be the work servers!!), i'm UK based. Will probably not bother given the above, as the main reason for changing was for increased ride comfort.......Knowing me a change of wheel to 18" will end up...
  6. 18" Wheels on Cupra 280

Yup already checked on willtheyfit, and fitting 225/40/18s leads to 5mm more arch gap. 235/40/18 are much closer. But then the cost of the tyres shoots up to similar price as 19"!
  7. 18" Wheels on Cupra 280

Hi All All 4 tyres on my Cupra are due to be replaced in the coming months, and doing a bit of man maths it is not excessively more expensive to look at purchasing a set of 18" alloys when you take the extra cost of 19" tyres into account. Is there much noticeable difference in ride quality...
  8. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Uploaded these today and all working fine! What is the actual difference between the 6P and 5F versions?
  9. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Has anyone got a link to the latest 6PO maps? The site I was using previously (here navigation) shows up as error 404 when clicking the download.
  10. Fr184 v gtd handling

Interesting to hear this, I always assumed the GTD and FR would be basically the same car, just with a different shaped body! How does the Octavia VRS fare in comparison?
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UYrR8yHhaiF21vwZ6
  12. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Both. The zaustworx pipe removes them both.
  13. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Yup, fitted mine a couple of months back! Pleased with it, good amount of extra noise but minimal drone when cruising. Only issue with mine is the tips have dropped slightly, probably down to me fitting it on my drive. Really need to get it up in the air properly and have a play!!
  14. Rear light stickers

Yea just not sure if they change the colour of the output. And as they're from Germany different rules.
  15. Rear light stickers

Are these legal/MOT compliant? https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F273531743741 Rob
  16. Boot Gas Struts

I've noticed now the weather is getting colder the boot sometimes fails to open (needs a little nudge on the lip). Would fitting a spring assist with this? It's only the initial movement that sometimes sticks (I am using the recommended stabilus struts).
  17. Number Plate Location

From memory, a stick on plate will not pass MOT as they are not made from the correct BS reflective material. I run a shortened front plate, so that it does not overhang the grille. Looks much smarter (I have it on velcro coins so just swap to a regular plate for MOT).
  18. Cupra 300 Resonator Delete

Do we get any discounts on the progressive parts res del?
  19. Cupra 300 Resonator Delete

Think I am just going to go for the resonator delete on the 280 then! Leave the extra silencer in. I don't suppose you have a video of yours?
  20. Cupra 300 Resonator Delete

Has anyone in the Northampton area (i'm in Rushden) had this done? Looking at a mid silencer delete on my 280, but wanting to hear full res delete for comparison in person (the videos make them sound a bit loud for my liking!)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.