Search results

1. Leon 1.2 TSI boot lock issues

No I was meant to say when I push the badge to open the boot it makes a strange noise but now know it's the worm gear inside that's broken and is jamming up inside
  2. Boot Lock Mechanim

Would you have a part number? Hi sorry don't have a part number yet I get it on Wednesday so I can give you it then I just give them my registration number and they knew what I needed
  3. Boot Lock Mechanim

Yep that's what I have been told by seat I have just ordered it £60.04 haha and I have to order some clips for the plastic panel as on has bluetac in it to hold it on OBisREADY, post: 4772722, member: 114400"]Question, would you happen to have a link for this part, my problem is that it will no...
  4. Boot Lock Mechanim

I have the same issue I think the boot won't lock and when you push the seat badge to open the boot it just makes a noise also is there anyway I can lock it from inside till I get a new lock
  5. Leon 1.2 TSI boot lock issues

Hi I have a 2013 seat Leon 1.2tsi it has started to have issue with boot lock as in it won't lock when I push the boot badge it just makes a noise and that's all has anyone got any info on this also is it a main dealer part only thanks for the help in advance
  6. Seat Leon 1.2 TSI 2013 boot lock issues

Hi I have a 2013 seat Leon 1.2tsi it has started to have issue with boot lock as in it won't lock when I push the boot badge it just makes a noise and that's all has anyone got any info on this also is it a main dealer part only thanks for the help in advance
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.