Search results

1. Android Auto cutting out randomly

Just as a wee update to this: I bought one of these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TYPE-C-Micro-USB-Fast-Charging-Data-Cable-Telescopic-Spring-Cable-For-Samsung-UK/312686664993?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=611406439358&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 and started stowing the phone in the little...
  2. Android Auto cutting out randomly

Thanks for all the replies. I've ordered another cable (one with the wee springy bit on it) and will try keeping the phone in the mesh by the passenger footwell to see if it makes any difference. The space is just that bit too small for today's monstrous phones, so I suppose the cables could be...
  3. Android Auto cutting out randomly

Cheers for the reply... Without wanting to appear dim (it happens too often to me these days), how would I go about doing that?
  4. Android Auto cutting out randomly

Interesting, thanks for the replies. Mine is an Honor (cheap-o version of the Huawei :happy:) but I had the issue on my old OnePlus 3T as well, so I'm figuring it's not (phone) manufacturer specific. I had suspected that Android was being over zealous with its Power Management and killing AA...
  5. Android Auto cutting out randomly

Anyone else have trouble with Android Auto randomly cutting out from time to time? Sometimes it't fine for 20 mins/half an hour, sometimes it fails after only a minute or so. I usually just have to click twice on the infotainment display to reconnect the phone (until the next disconnect!), but...
  6. Cracked screen?

Finally got mine looked at (it had developed another line in the meantime, so matched yours!) and the dealer are replacing it under warranty too. Have you had yours done yet? Any idea how long the job took?
  7. Cracked screen?

Thanks for the info, will be helpful when I have the conversation with the dealer....
  8. Cracked screen?

Did you have any joy with the dealer on this one? Mine is going in for its 1st year service shortly and I'll be asking them to have a look at this as well. Would be good to know if they're accepting it as a fault and replacing under warranty. Thanks!
  9. Cracked screen?

Interesting, I just noticed a vertical line down mine at the weekend. It's in pretty much the exact same position as the line on the left in the OP's picture. I'll be phoning it in shortly....
  10. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

Hmmm, I wonder how this affects the market value of my 7 month old, totally stock, 1.5 TSi with 5k on the clock.... Any takers [emoji16] Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  11. New seatbelt recall letter

Thanks for the response, let's see how long it takes them to push out the fix to the general public - reckon I'll have had my car a year before they contact me!
  12. White Bright Bulbs - Ibiza 18 Plate

Got a link to those? Are they the road legal ones or the rally ones?
  13. New seatbelt recall letter

How did you get on? Still no letter for me about the permanent fix...
  14. New seatbelt recall letter

Well, here we are in mid-November... Anyone had notification of a permanent fix yet?
  15. New seatbelt recall letter

Had a rant at SEAT UK on the phone the other day about this and how badly it's been handled. I am reliably(?!?) informed that a permanent fix is due in mid November, so prepare for another recall... Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  16. MK6 Seatbelt safety issue

Ha! My letter dropped through the door yesterday. Some sort of timescale on a permanent fix would be nice - not sure there's any point in getting the temporary fix done as the advice is still not to use the middle seat even after it's been completed... Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  17. MK6 Seatbelt safety issue

Yep, mines on that list too. I'll see what SEAT UK have to say when they finally respond to my email!
  18. MK6 Seatbelt safety issue

Thanks for the reply! Do you know why some have had a letter and some haven't? Given that the advice is not to use the middle seat for safety reasons, you'd have thought a letter would have gone out quick smart to anyone with an affected model? Seems a bit strange, and could turn into a PR...
  19. MK6 Seatbelt safety issue

I've still had nothing from SEAT or dealer, pretty shoddy considering this is a safety issue. Sent SEAT UK an email to find out why I was never informed, and what I need to do to fix. has everyone else but me had a direct communication? :sleepy:
  20. New Ibiza owners: Did you have any issues with the car so far?

Correct on at least one account - I don't. Strictly stock FR here, right down to the Med Blue paint! :clown:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.