Search results

1. mpsheen2

Brembo hard line caliper to brake line?

I brought some brembos although just noticed they didn't come with the hard line that goes into the caliper to then accept the brake line, L shape copper pipe. I dont suppose there is a part number for this that anyone would know? - I had a google and searched about for any aftermarket lines...
  2. mpsheen2

Ramair Induction Kit ??

I went for an S2000 filter, about 13 quid , little more noise (although bonnet vent above it) imo after market stuff unless heat shielded not worth it?
  3. mpsheen2

Common Mods

Depends what you want to be doing with your car; For me I drive it hard, its been to the ring and i plan on taking it round a few tracks for some cheap fun, For me its not quick but its a fun car to drive that's lasted me 5 years, I've owned other cars in between but this car refuses to die...
  4. mpsheen2

Common Mods

In my opinion between the cupra and the golf would say, Coilovers / Springs Remap Filter (S2000 filter) Front mount 312mm brakes (Worth the 100 or so quid)
  5. mpsheen2

*Fixed* No indicators, Wipers , blower AFTER hazard switch change

I've updated the first post in this thread should others stumble across is I managed to fix this issue by swapping out a spare relay i managed to find, When i scrapped my B7 Sline Avant i kept a load of fuses and relays. Looks like relay marked 100 under the steering column was corded and...
  6. mpsheen2

The horn works (Made a few people jump) - I'm at work at the moment so i cant pull anything apart... im itching to get back home!
  7. mpsheen2

issue resolved: So after replacing my Hazard switch which is a common failure i still lost my wipers , indicators , washers and fan blower. My fix was to replace the 100 marked relay below the steering column which was all corded (Pictures in post below)..... Its likely it could have been this...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.