Search results

1. OBDeleven encodings

not sure if you’re still looking to do this, but we used the Carista app and dongle to program cornering fogs on my sisters 2018 FR with led headlights and it’s working great we also changed the coming home lights to work with DRL and fogs
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Exactly, it’s only 4 years old so I don’t think there’s any need to change it anyway! We said when we got it we would keep it till it’s done 200k. But no no needs a Audi now for some random reason! The A3 is lower power, less spec but more money. Work that one out
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Sure, My partner has been using the car for his commute to work for the last couple of years and his millage has dropped from 20k plus to less than 5k a year, so he wanted a new car and has ordered a A3 saloon Personally I would have kept this leon but he’s adimant he “needs” a Audi. Il be...
  4. Used FR Diesel 150 or 184bhp??

this is mine, sadly up for sale now! 184 dsg
  5. Water in tailight

should do i would have thought, but just incase the water has got into the board and causes corrosion over time as happened to mine
  6. CUPRA Ateca order books open - price starts at £35,900

looks quite chavvy, but good pricing for the engine etc, not sure i would have one over a leon estate though
  7. 2019 MK 4 SEAT Leon Spotted in testing and rear boot design leaked

crossed with a mazda 3 the current leons only been out since 2013 so 6 years is quick for a whole new model
  8. Jumped the gun

smart looking car
  9. Leon FR 1.4

great 2nd car, mine was a 13 year old ford focus!
  10. Newbie

welcome!
  11. Platinum FR - wolf in sheeps clothing

smart colour really like that
  12. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

https://photos.app.goo.gl/spBjsz1JbNjo6kaB7
  13. 1.4 tsi or 184 dsg

love my 184 with dsg, with the acc and lane keeping assist it just makes driving on the motorway so easy be sad to see it go
  14. Water in tailight

this can also happen because the light is over tightened from the factory and cracks letting the water in ive seen replacement lights for about £40 on ebay
  15. Anyone ordered a Xcellence Lux

whats new in the lux?
  16. Door rattles

apparnetly its something to do with the cable to open the door rattling have you put anything in the door pocket? thats whats causes my rattles
  17. Folded wing mirrors frozen ?

i think the heated mirrors can also be turned on with the window de mist for the back
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.