Search results

1. Help Fitting Aero Spoiler and Skirts???

Is there a template or anything for the spoiler bolt holes?
  2. Help Fitting Aero Spoiler and Skirts???

Hi, Just have my skirts and spoiler sprayed for a 3door SC and want to fit them. Has any one fitted either before? Are the holes pre-marked for bolts under the trim on the bootlid? Skirts wise there is tape on the top skirts is this enough to hold them or would i need additional bonding? Also...
  3. Leon SC Spoiler

anyone got any closeups of the spoiler fitted to a leon sc? Trial fitted mine today but not sure if looks right. Cheers
  4. Brake Fluid Change Leon SC

Cheers, thanks a million
  5. MK3 Leon SC Spoiler

Well Guys, This will probably be ideal for someone. Leon SC spoiler in Midnight Black £149.99 but the guy Robert is easy to deal with and done it for £120 posted for me today. There are two left at this price. Good deal considering i was quoted twice this on promer from local seat garage.Link...
  6. Brake Fluid Change Leon SC

Cheers black sheep. Has anyone any reccomendations re make of brake fluid?
  7. Carista App

i’ve done most of above but also enabled the beep confirmation on locking and opening as im kat for double checking somthough if here it beep alls good. There also an option on there for throttle response to change from gradual to direct, has anyone tried this out?
  8. Brake Fluid Change Leon SC

Hi, Just looking to know if anyone knows how many litres of brake fluid it takes when replacing on a 2.0tdi 150bhp? Any help would be great! Cheers, Glen
  9. Newbie

Hi Everyone, Just joined and wanted to say hello. I jave recently got a new Leon SC ( be my 5th leon) so il prob be on here a lot with endless questions and looking bits and pieces Cheers, Glen