Search results

1. Seat Ibiza FR 1.2 105 PS STAGE 1 REMAP

Mines a 64 plate fr 1.2 tsi running stage one 130bhp 237nm of tourque.. cat back with inclosed induction kit... Dyno proved still running stock clutch... also you can stage 2 these enignes with appropriate mods...
  2. Ibiza FR facelift front bumper removal?

No I didn't use fitting kit supplied
  3. Ibiza FR facelift front bumper removal?

Double sided foam tape waterproof mounting tape 25mm wide halfords do sell it but Amazon is a littke cheaper and self tappers I bought an assortment of different sizes so I could pick and choose the size I wanted... Hope that helps mate...
  4. Ibiza FR facelift front bumper removal?

Is it a company called TRC? I fitted mine without removing the front bumper I also have a FR facelift... I bought some strong double sided automotive tape of amazon guided the splitter so it all lines up the tape holds it in place make sure it's all level as the tape is very strong then drill...
  5. TRC front splitter mk5 fr face lift..

Going to self tapper the splitter thanks for the help
  6. TRC front splitter mk5 fr face lift..

Anyone fitted one of these? Removing front bumper easy enough can't seem to find a English guide.. or tiger seal and self tapers be ok? Cheers Steve
  7. Remap 1.2 TSI

Mines 135bhp mapped 1.2 tsi feels a world of difference yiu csn deffo tell you sure they mapped the right bank in the ECU? Get it in the rollers mate
  8. No reverse light

That's strange mine where short think the engine rocking abit snaps the wire
  9. No reverse light

Will be the wire on the reversing switch connector on the gear box mate mine done exactly the same I believe it's at the front of the gear box.. the wire is to short from factory and it snaps....
  10. Reversing switch

Ok thanks I will have a look is the switch noticeable from the top of is it under the battery tray. .
  11. Reversing switch

Morning all newbi hear Could anyone point me in the right direction where the reversing switch is located on the gear box I can't see it anywhere.. Mines failed unfortunately I have a mk 5 fr 64 plate.. Thanks in advance
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members