Search results

1. MY19 CUPRA 290 - GPF/PPF back exhaust

Hi all, I know lots of people have been toying with the idea or fitting res deletes to the 2019 290. I am a little underwhelmed with it compared to my old 290’s res delete. I have my car going in this Saturday for a custom sports exhaust to be fitted behind the GPF/PPF. I will either straight...
  2. GRRRR!

I would take the silver mate!
  3. GPF Back Exaust, possible?

Evening all, So with people successfully taking the res out of the GPF MY19 cars, I thought surely it must be possible to just have a custom exhaust place make a GPF back exhaust that sits in front of the filter? Cobra have recently released one for the Cooper S and the BMW sensors are much...
  4. 7 speed DSG 290 PPF query

Asked the dealer to go away and get a proper confirmation and they have confirmed it does have it.... which I think we all suspected
  5. 7 speed DSG 290 PPF query

I did wonder.... dealer registered it on 31st October. So guessing it must have been around BW38.... Unless the dealers get the demo sooner than mainstream. He went away and checked and is adement it doesn’t have one, we will see !
  6. 7 speed DSG 290 PPF query

Evening all, I have purchased a 290 DSG Cupra from a main dealer, car obviously just missed the copper touches and has all the silver detail. Car was registered as a demo on October 2018, dealer confirmed it has the new 7 speed DSG. I also asked him if the car has a PPF and he states no, it...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I have bought it!
  8. Ibiza 150 FR Evo question

Really helpful, appreciate the reply! Thanks
  9. Ibiza 150 FR Evo question

I would have thought so to, but being a new driver and having ever only owned 1 car it’s hard to put into real world thought haha :drool:
  10. Ibiza 150 FR Evo question

Hi All, I currently have a 1.2TSI 90PS that I have decided to upgrade. I wanted something a little sportier and quicker that wouldn’t hammer me on MPG or insurance (My second car) I’m well excited about it arriving but wanted to ask will I notice a considerable difference in punch compared...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise