Search results

1. 312mm brake upgrade

whats the condition of these from the tt shop? are they proper tt 225 items?
  2. New Owner Ibiza - Want Cupra Bumpers

i've got a front fr bumper and a rear fr/cupra bumper in the for sale section all items are BRAND NEW and genuine Seat Parts and come with all brand new grilles/fogs etc let me know if you need anymore info
  3. door lock help!!

Hi there, I have a 1998 Seat Cordoba but the paddle in the drivers door lock broke so i couldn't lock the door i went to seat and got all the parts which they told me was very common! I can fit all the bits in but the spring is hard work it won't lock in so i can't slide the last bit in to...
  4. What can you expect for around £3.5k max?

my last ibiza tdi had 210k miles when i sold it my current pd 130 has 120k and both had/have full service history and run 100%
  5. de-locking ibiza mk4

can you de-lock the ibiza mk4? the passenger door handle doesn't have a door lock but the drivers side does can you make the drivers door look the same and buy a cap the doesn't have a hole in it??
  6. White Fog Lamp Bulbs?

both good ideas where do i get these from?
  7. White Fog Lamp Bulbs?

Hi People, I have a 6000k HID kit fitted on my car but my fog lamps are still yellow when turned on can you buy white bulbs for these so they match my HID's?
  8. Are the electric windows supposed to shut with the key fob?

wheres the cheapest place to get a kvw100 from??
  9. Had Full Milltek fitted rolling road results

Where is the cheapest place to get a non res milltek system from??
  10. bump strips

I'm goona be getting this done soon so will let you know how i get on, i wish SEAT just colour coded them from new!!!!!!!
  11. Info on steering wheel

I have a 2003 TDi Sport 130 i may in the future look to get the Ibiza Cupra wheel like the one in post #4, i just wondered can you fit a steering wheel with audio controls to a car that wasn't fitted with them and get the working properly??
  12. Upgraded Horn!

Thats sounds like the route i would go for, did you buy them brand new from Seat? if so what year Alhambra are they from and how much were they?? cheers
  13. Upgraded Horn!

I have read a few previous posts on upgrading the horn on a mk4 Ibiza as the standard single one really does sound pants and not really got a definate answer from what i have read? So my question is what other Seat horns will fit the mk4 Ibiza? are they plug and play? I would like a dual horn...
  14. FR Grille Colours

yeah i really like the bigger mesh FR grilles looks more aggresive but spose its what everyones taste is at the end of the day! Whats everyone else think??
  15. FR Grille Colours

Hi People, I have been down to Seat today to find out about getting a FR front bumper for my 2003 Ibiza TDi Sport, he said do i want the 'FR' grilles or normal grilles i asked him what the difference was and he said the FR ones have a bigger mesh and are in anthracite in colour he then showed...
  16. Whiteline rear ARB

1. dozza 2. Damo I'll defo have one 3. Guiness 4. bbewekim 5. sooty 6. bertrum I'll deffo have one 7. Phil MC 8. Aimez I'll Deffo have one 9. Markie68 I'll Deffo have one 10. Fozzie I'll Deffo have one Added myself to the list if that helps??
  17. speaker upgrade

Hi people, I have a decent Pioneer headunit but can only go to about 10-12 on the volume until the sound starts to go a bit rubbish! Whats the best way to get a decent sound from my mk4 Ibiza? I'm not really an expert on ice but want a nice sounding stereo on loud volume! any help would be...
  18. Info on steering wheel

How much was the Cupra steering wheel?
  19. rear cupra spoiler

Hi mate, my car is a 03 also is this the part number of your spoiler when you ordered it? Cupra Spoiler - 6LL827939AGRU Might have to get one soon if it is!
  20. rear cupra spoiler

whats the part number for the cupra rear spoiler??
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.