Search results

1. Seriously?

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

You really couldn't make this stuff up. Keep us posted 🤞
  2. Seriously?

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

That's awful. Hope you get a good resolution. On the positive side; at least you know why its leaking now ;):rolleyes:
  3. Seriously?

New CUPRA Formentor and CUPRA Leon to be revealed on April 29th 2024 – watch it live here

Possibly. The whole VW group fared pretty badly in that survey. "If only everything in life was as reliable as a Volkswagen"? Not any more it seems
  4. Seriously?

New CUPRA Formentor and CUPRA Leon to be revealed on April 29th 2024 – watch it live here

Oh dear.......... https://www.whatcar.com/news/reliability-survey-most-reliable-cars-brands/n26159
  5. Seriously?

DSG Service & Recall - Undo the recall?

Did they tell you when it went in that the 'recall' was voluntary and you didn't need to have it done?
  6. Seriously?

Rear camera falls out…

You're right. There has been quite a good selection of excuses made by dealers as to why it's not covered by warranty: "someone must have backed into it" "someone must have stolen it" "you must have jet-washed it" "your dog must have eaten it" OK I made the last one up, but it's no more...
  7. Seriously?

I've had a quick mooch about the on WWW and can't find anywhere that states this software update is a recall in the UK. Did the dealership state it was a recall (which suggests that it's a mandatory thing) or just a software update?
  8. Seriously?

Sounds very similar to the 'update' carried out on Mercedes Diesels. Interesting that your quoted article states it's mandatory (maybe it is in Germany), because it isn't in the UK (at least on Mercs)
  9. Seriously?

Are my tyres going to delaminate?

Our Leon ST came with Hankooks from the factory and (being both tight and OCD) when the fronts needed replacing I went with the same again so all 4 matched. Next time round - which won't be long by the looks of things - I'll replace all 4 with something else. That said, apart from the cracking...
  10. Seriously?

Are my tyres going to delaminate?

It appears to be a Hankook thing; these were fitted 18 months ago.
  11. Seriously?

Safety Recall For Heat Protection Mat - Anyone else affected?

I've adder problem with them once or twice.
  12. Seriously?

Is it possible to upgrade a 2021 Ibiza's reversing light to a brighter one?

I've used the Twenty20 bulbs before and found them to be really good. Replaced the reversing light bulb in our Leon with one 5 years ago and had no problems. No bulb out warning (I'm guessing the CANBus bulb out check doesn't include the reversing light) and super bright. The Leon only needs...
  13. Seriously?

Fire damaged FR

Sorry to hear this. I can understand you wanting to get your car put back together, The issue may be: you may never get the smell of smoke out of the interior without replacing everything How much water damage is there to the electrics / ECUs? Of course, with enough time, enthusiasm and money...
  14. Seriously?

Formentor wing mirror indicator bulb

You don't say which side, but: https://www.caffynscarparts.com/cupra-formentor-right-mirror-indicator-16689-p.asp https://www.caffynscarparts.com/cupra-formentor-left-mirror-indicator-16690-p.asp Also try the forum sponsor parts suppliers.
  15. Seriously?

Keyless Entry / Ignition

All those considering using the biscuit tin option are more than welcome to send their 'homeless' biscuits to me. In terms of what tin is best for KESSY key storage, I recommend one of these: The tin is TBF a tad bigger than it needs to be for key storage; they just happen to be my fave...
  16. Seriously?

Spare key for 2019 Leon, how?

Is anyone like me and old enough to remember "Mr Angry from Purley" on the late, great Steve Wright's show. Just sayin' :p
  17. Seriously?

Centre Cap Removal Help

Wheel off and push it out from the back is probably the safest option.
  18. Seriously?

Car makers told to ditch distracting touchscreens will be penalised for models that don't have simple button controls

It was the very reason Mrs Seriously? didn't trade her 5F in for a new Leon. She took one look at the interior and pronounced that she wasn't having any of it. Actually, she said a lot more. None of which I can repeat on a public forum. But it wasn't altogether complimentary :eek: 🙉
  19. Seriously?

I've been having a gradually increasing nightmare with my car

Oh dear. Back to the dealership you go......and yes, they have fitted the wrong part:doh:
  20. Seriously?

Misfuel device

And add one of these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271696795356
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise